Chapter 43

"... enough. We've arrived at the official residence."

"Oh, I see. I didn't even know we arrived because we were talking. Thank you for your hard work."

The coachman gave a thumbs-up.

"Anyway, I didn't have time, so I only talked a little bit... He's the best."

"..."

It was even more spectacular after arriving at the official residence.

"The Prince? There is no one like him anywhere in the world."

"If it weren't for him, we wouldn't have been able to get proper treatment for our pain, and we'd be living in a world where the bad guys keep picking on us."

"That's not all, though. We are living with hope these days because of that person. The Bay Area will be transformed into a better place to live."

It was all so much praise that it was hard to hear from anyone.

'...what kind of reaction is this? Did he use hallucination magic to seduce people?'

They were like zealots following some pseudo-religion.

Rao felt it intuitively.

'Baronet Penin. Isn't he a con artist?'

They were all too firmly possessed.

An angel that descended from the sky. A hero. The greatest prince on the continent, and you think.. he couldn't be such a great man, could he?

'He doesn't think about himself at all and only for others. No way. If that's true, Raymond is a saint.'

It was a sharp (?) guess!

He immediately ran to the Penin Treatment Center, where Raymond was located.

***

[Truth power is detected!]

[Opponent's truth power is confirmed as "intermediate."]

"Are you Baronet Penin?"

Raymond frowned slightly at the young man who appeared out of nowhere.

It was because he looked like he came to pick a fight.

"My name is Rao, the new manager in the Bay Area. I have something to tell you..."

"Excuse me, can I talk to you later? I'm treating a patient right now."

[Skill: "Truth Coping" will be activated!]

'I won't deal with him.'

A quick look at the person said they were blatantly trying to fight.

He was going to ignore them.

'And I don't feel sorry for the superintendent.'

He was a healer anyway.

He didn't need to make himself look good to the superintendent.

Moreover, since Count Kaplan was a masked, much-diminished family compared to the past, he had no power to do him any harm.

So Raymond decided to come on strong.

Because his creed was strong-weak-strong!

"I am the newly arrived superintendent-"

"Ah, yes, I heard. I heard that a fine person was to arrive, and they arrived. As a person who thinks about the Bay Area, I am glad. But there's a lot of patients waiting."

"..."

"The treatment of the patients comes first, so I'm really sorry, but I'd appreciate it if you could wait."