Do you remember I -Mina

Start from the beginning

———

It was now time for an award show. Your group got nominated for awards after awards. But so did Twice. You knew that this would mean you would see them more often than you would like.

And by your luck your group sat right next to Twice. However your members kept you on the farthest side of Twice. You were grateful and you bowed at Twice when you walked to your seat. I mean it was the only polite thing to do.

They all ignored you. They bowed at your members but acted as if you weren't there. It's crazy to think that just 4 years ago they thought of you as a little sister. Now they think of you as a mistake that Mina dated.

As you were seated and so were your members you waited for the awards to start. You tried to not glance at them. You glanced once. And you were met with all of the girls except for Mina staring at you. They looked pissed. You looked away while trying not to laugh.

You didn't even bother to hide it as you let a snicker pass over you. You knew that they heard as Sana mumbled something to Chaeyoung.

You rolled your eyes as some of your members tried to get you to stop it. You shrugged as you didn't bother to even care. You only would see Twice at award shows. That's it. You don't need to be all buddy buddy with them.

———

As your group won an award from your comeback you gave a speech. As your face was shown on the screen all of the fans went crazy. You smiled and looked away.

The fans continued to cheer as you put a finger over your mouth. The fans went quite quickly. You smiled again as you gave your speech.

"I want to thank our producers and our CEO for being an amazing help in our comeback. But most importantly I want to thank our fans!"

Is the speech made. It was short and simple but yet held a lot of meaning. The fans went back to being crazy as your group walked off stage.

———

After that your group had won other awards but your group and Twice were at a tie for awards tonight. You were keeping count. You wanted to beat them.

Then it dawned on you. You were being completely childish. But they deserved for being jerks to you. I mean you bowed at them. Sure it was out of respect for them being older yet they didn't even acknowledge you.

Only your members. You tried to not think about it. You really did but failed.

———

You stayed silent for the rest of the award show. When your group won awards you let other members give speeches. Sometimes you would let yourself overshadow the other members.

You looked happy yet something was off about you. Everyone knew it. Sure you were loud and always gave speeches so it was weird that you didn't. Even Twice was skeptical even Mina.

She tried not to look at your group while you went to give speeches but when she heard your other members she was confused and glanced up.

She saw you behind your members with shaky hands. One of your members was holding your hands. Mina saw how you hide from the camera as you looked on the brink of tears.

Mina knew how you felt about overshadowing your group. She would remember how you would cry to her after a long practice and hated it because she could never calm you down. She felt useless then and now. She wished she wasn't a coward and gave you up so quickly. She wished she would have fought with her company to get to be with you.

Then she remembered how you wrote that song. She remembered some lyrics in particular.

Do you remember
When we fell in love?
We were young and innocent then
Do you remember
How it all began?
It just seemed like heaven, so why did it end?

Mina felt like crying as she did in fact remember those memories. She still has pictures of you. She swears one day she will delete them but for now she can't. She looked down again. Chaeyoung held her hand under the table.

Mina smiled gratefully at Chaeyoung. Unbiased to herself knowing that you saw what happened.

It's as if you saw red. You stopped watching Mina and Chaeyoung but rather looked your member that held your hand. You put your head on her shoulder as you smiled at her. Your panic attack slowly stopped as you were close with your member.

Some fans went wild as they saw your interaction. You get shipped a lot with that one member so people thought that you were just doing fan service but they didn't care. Some fans screamed. This caught the attention of Twice. They didn't care as your group won awards but when they heard the screaming the curiosity caught the best of them.

Some Twice members were shocked at how bold you were. Other Twice members were upset at how you're doing this and how it's hurting Mina more. Mina was more upset than everyone else. She felt as if she had the right to you still. Even after all of the things that happened.

Mina saw how you looked at your member. She saw how you glanced at her with awe. Mina saw you hold hands with your member. Just like you used to with her.