chapter 12 : You're perfect

Zacznij od początku

When i faced Tommy in front of the whole class saying he targeted me because he likes me and don't even dare to confess, if he wants to taste me he can just ask I'll give it to him but i didn't know he really liked me, because he fell for it and texted me to meet...

He apologised for his bad behaviour and said he didn't know how to deal with it and why he was attracted to a boy, i was recording it and played it to the whole class with the teachers as proof i was not lying about the bullies then he was expelled...

That day everyone clapped at my courage and I felt free for the first time. İ was finally myself and months later i graduated, i asked my parents that i wanted to go study in Thailand, they was against but they saw how i faced my own problems and trusted me to be strong...

But just coming back here i remembered that time and i panicked, sometimes when I sleep i see how those kids were mocking me that I'm not good enough and I'm weird...

But after meeting you, I'm now very calm and happy i don't have those bad dreams anymore maybe once in a while i think it's finally going because i have you by my side P'Phayu"

Rain said the whole story without a break, phayu listened to him so attentively holding his hands, wishing he knew rain back then and beat those bastard..

"You're so strong rainy standing up for yourself, and you're not weak or different from other my love. You're perfect, beautiful, smart and have a precious soul. Thank you for sharing this with me just remember it's all passed now, I'm here with you, i love you the way you are, i will be proud to show you to the world, shouted how much i love you and I'm so proud of you baby i mean it, nothing will come between us and for now on i want you to fill your head with good memories no more crying or just think of my handsome face see"

Rain laughed, finally he feels at ease, he hugs phayu...

"Thank you P'Phayu, you know sometimes i feel like why do i have to be born like this. İ mean nothing wrong with me is it bad to be feminine and love to look pretty. İ didn't choose to like guys or girls. Even now sometimes people look at me like I'm trash why can't they just love me like this, we are all the same right?" he whispered...

Phayu turns and gets on top of him covering his small figure, looking at him so deep in eyes...

"What are you doing P'Phayu" rain said his heart racing, he can see the grin on phayu's face plotting something...

Phayu kissed his forehead, a gentle kiss of reassurance and love.

"Shhhh listen to me carefully okay don't cut me" rain just nodded

"İ have something i want you to know" phayu started caressing his face.

Rain eyes sparkle wondering what's going on

"İ love everything about you"

"İ love your voice"

"İ love your eyes"

"İ love your ears"

"İ love your nose"

"İ love your mouth and your teeth"

For every part of his body after saying the sentence, he kiss the place he said he loves giving rain goosebumps all over his body

"İ love your beautiful small body"

Phayu trails down with his hands feeling his soft skin under him...

"İ love your hands" he gives a kiss on the back of his hand

"İ love when you talk"

"İ love when you smile, when you laugh and when you're happy"

"İ love everything about you"