Panther, panther. Black, black panther.

A/N

TIMOTHÉE CHALAMÉT AS REGULUS BLACK

I, in fact, could not stay up to the deadline.

——————————————————

The gang was sitting around the fireplace, a week since they found out. Evelyn knew about the Voldemort thing but Regulus? Goddamn.

'So, living with him, how was it?' Daphne asked Draco. Sweet Daphne, you could count on her to lighten the air.

'This, this is the 3rd time you're asking me this question.' Answered Draco.

'Well, forgive her. Since you've told us about Regulus, I feel like there's a distance between all of us.' Astoria countered.

Evelyn nodded in agreement.

'Well he, doesn't know Regulus is alive. Only Mom, Dad, Snape and Peter know.' Draco whispered around so no one heard them.

'Well- where does Regulus live?' Evelyn asked.

'One of the manors of the Black family in Britain.' Answered Draco.

'So, have you ever met him till now?' questioned Daphne.

Draco gulped. 'Several times as a toddler, few times as a teenager.'

'Hmm.'

'So, why didn't he go back to Sirius? He's out of prison.' Astoria whispered.

'Not a good relationship between the brothers.' Draco and Evelyn said in sync.

'Mhhm.'

'Anyways, I think we should get lunch.' Evelyn said looking at her watch, it was 2:30 pm.

———————————————————

'WHERE COULD HE BE?' asked Daphne for what felt like the 10th time, all of them were in Evelyn's dorm.

'GOD! YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH HIM!' Astoria screeched.

'I mean-' but Draco was interrupted.

'Can you all be quiet? Someone could hear us.' Evelyn whispered. All of them were wondering about Regulus' location while doing their homework.

'Sorry.' the other three said in sync.

Evelyn looked out the window, where a merman was smiling, listening to their conversation. 'Like him', Evelyn jerked her head towards the window. The merman waved and left.

'Hey, why don't we take the invisibility cloak and go take a walk in the forbidden forest?' Draco suggested.

'Draco, It's nearly 7:30, when will we have dinner? Plus we might get caught! The cloak isn't big enough to cover four people!' Astoria ranted.

'Ugh,' Draco rolled his eyes and walked and picked up the cloak, 'I'm going. The others who want to come can tag along.' he declared.

'I'm coming!.' Evelyn exclaimed. 'Me too.' Daphne ran up to them.

Seeing the majority, Astoria sighed and went too.

———————————————

2 or so hours later,

'Guys, I think we should go back to the castle.' Astoria said hesitantly.

'No.' the other 3 replied in sync.

'Okay..' Lyn was pretty sure she saw Astoria grimace but she stayed quiet.

Suddenly, they heard a strong rustle of leaves from behind.

They all turned, there was a black panther.

Before they could scream, the panther transformed into a 6"3 feet (or 190 cm) tall man, he was pale, thin and had curly brown hair.

'Regulus?' Draco said after what felt like an eternity.