Dear Brother...

Today was the day of the announcement, students from beauxbaton and durmstrang had also arrived yesterday, many people had tried using aging potions to enter their names, it didn't work though, two of Ron's brothers had also attempted this.

A slytherin 7th year had also put his name in the Goblet of Fire. One of Evelyn's hufflepuff friends, Cedric Diggory, had also put his name in goblet, Lyn half heartedly approved of this as she liked him too much to be approving of this death game he participated in.

She had friends in nearly all the houses but gryffindor, her brother and his friends didn't count. She sometimes wondered why her brother didn't like her, Draco felt more like brother than Harry..(yes, the love interest is ced and the bff/sibling figure is Dray)

"Hey lyn!" Shouted Cedric from the hufflepuff table.

"Hi ced!" Said evelyn as she walked over to the hufflepuff table. Cedric was the first person she ever was friends with at hogwarts, they had met on the hogwarts express. As ced didn't have friends and Lyn was new to the whole prospect of the Wizarding world.

After breakfast they their way to classes, professor Moody had already taken a liking to her. His weird tounge lacking reminded her of someone but she couldn't remember who..

They learnt about unforgivable curses in DADA and Moody even demonstrated them on spiders. After DADA, they had potions with gryffindors, as Draco was the best potioneer in year, Lyn always paired with him. Even though, she was the second best. Snape also liked her.

-------

It was finally the time of announcement, all head were towards the podium, the Goblet went blue, a chit came out

"VIKTOR KRUM, DURMSTRANGS!" Bellowed Dumbledore.

It went blue again,

"FLEUR DELACOUR, BEAUXBATON"
Shouted Dumbledore.

"CEDRIC DIGGORY, HOGWARTS!!" Evelyn clapped and groaned at the same time, she didn't want to lose him...

The Goblet went blue again....

Another chit popped out...

"Harry potter, Hogwarts" the whole hall went quiet, Lyn was lost in thought, he might have hit her a few times.......but she didn't want to lose......him........all the champions went in another room, including Harry...