To Hogwarts!!

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Sorry for short chapters, this may just have a hundred chapters.

w - abuse, neglect

.........................................................................

The next day, Evelyn and the group, woke up, packed up and returned to the burrow. She was still thinking about the incident, why did kiss on the cheek? It felt paternal. Oh God, that meant he was still on the loose. She wondered if she should tell anyone.

"Hello kids" Mrs.Weasley said.

Molly didn't like Evelyn at all but Evelyn was as starved as Harry and she was abused physically. Evelyn tried not to care but it hurt her more than anything at the end of the day. She did cry her to sleep.

"Did our hogwarts book list arrive?" Questioned Evelyn.

"Yes, they've also said you all need fancy robes" replied Molly

She pondered upon that reply but then went and sat down at the sofa, as there weren't enough chairs at the dining table and Mrs. Weasley wouldn't conjure another one. She ate breakfast and went into her room. She couldn't stop thinking about him, barty, why was he nice to her? I mean, it wouldn't have been good if he crucio'ed her, y'know. But still.

Soon, Mrs. Weasley came in, and showed her her robes, they were a deep blue color with a slight v neck. It was a gown. BTW.

—————

Evelyn, Harry and the group boarded the hogwarts express. Evelyn went and sat with Draco and his other friends, they talked and ate chocolate frogs, her favorite sweet. Like Harry, Lyn also had a pet, a black-grey Persian cat named Apollo. It was quite pretty. It sat purring contently on lyn's lap.

"What happened at the quidditch cup, Lyn?" Questioned Draco.

"Oh, nothing, I fainted somewhere in the woods while exploring." Responded Lyn

"Are you sure that you are okay?" Quaked Pansy, she was one of the very few people who cared about Evelyn.

"Yes, I'm sure" Evelyn said quietly. She wasn't going to tell anyone about what actually happened.

Draco also explained the yule ball and the triwizard tournament, which explained why they needed robes.

Soon Hogwarts arrived and they went and sat in the carriages. They also had fun at the feast,Dumbledore also introduced the new professor, Alastor 'Mad-Eye Moody,  who had made quite a cinematic entrance, where Dumbledore finally explained the tournament publicly and said wizards over 17 could participate. Evelyn wasn't interested at all.