Burnt Beauty

A/N

A few days ago I found out that David tenant has brown eyes, so from this point onward, his eyes will be described as brown/honey-ish colour.

The picture of Evelyn was made on Artbreeder.

TW - Contains swear words.

—————————————

When she woke up, she was in a room that looked like the medi-wing, it was mediwing.  it was quite dark in the room, meaning it hadn't been long since the "accident".

She knew how she was attacked, but she was in the deepest part of the forest, there was no way someone – anyone – would find her there. The only person who would go that deep into the forest, late in the evening, was Hagrid.

No, Hagrid wouldn't save her, what was the voice she heard, it sounded like someone she didn't know.

While she wondering about what happened, she heard the medi-wing door open.

'Hello, wisp' said two warm voices that she recognized immediately.

'Barty, Peter!' she said in a wispy shout. They both made their way to bed. 'What happened? I don't remember anything at all' she continued.

'Those fucking idiots-' started Barty.

'Language!' Peter interrupted.

'She's 14! I can swear around her!' replied Barty, still whispering.

Evelyn giggled like a child while looking at their quarrel.

'Anyways- the people who were maintaining the dragons-'

'Dragons? There are dragons here?' asked lyn.

'Yes, they're in the first task.' answered Peter. He looked as pretty as ever, with a smile etched on his face, his blue eyes like diamonds in the moonlight.

'Will anyone let me speak? Yeah, so the dragon attacked you - the Hungarian Horntail - to be precise.'

A gasp escaped lyn's lips, 'I look ugly now, don't I? It scorched me..' tears started coming out of her eyes, she was one of the prettiest girls at Hogwarts, with deep green eyes and deep red hair with black roots.

' tears started coming out of her eyes, she was one of the prettiest girls at Hogwarts, with deep green eyes and deep red hair with black roots

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

She heard one of them sigh, she couldn't tell if it was barty or Peter. 

'Ok..look at me, Evelyn, I said look at me.' said peter.

She wiped her eyes.

'yeah?'

'Only your hands were burned, it was a smart move to cover your face, you'll always have to wear bandages on your hands always and change them daily, alright?' he explained while stroking her hair. 

She sobbed and hiccuped, 'okay'.

'good girl' said barty kissing her forehead.

Barty opened his mouth to say something but they heard someone coming towards the wards. Peter had walked out of the room but as he was leaving, Lyn asked a question,

'I know the rat was Peter, but who was the owl?' she questioned

'My animagi is an owl.' was all he said as he left.