The start of the 4th year

Evelyn woke up at the girls' tent at the quidditch tournament, Ginny and Hermione didn't particularly like her, she didn't like them either.

"Hey idiot", said harry.

"Hello dumbass", replied Evelyn.

"Be nice to each other kiddos," ejaculated Mr. Weasley,
"don't always fight with each other."
"When times get hard , you'll be the ones to support each other" he added.

Evelyn doubted that but she didn't say anything..

They all got ready and made their to their seats at the tournament, Evelyn's was beside the malfoys. Evelyn had met them and was good friends with draco, giving her brother more reasons to hate her.

"Hi dray!", Said Evelyn excitedly.

"Lyn!!" Draco ran to hug her. 

She said hello to Mr. malfoy and Mrs. malfoy and went to stand beside her group.

Mr. Weasley glared at her but didn't make a comment. 

They went to their seats and sat, Lyn continuously gave excited glances to draco and he returned them.

Evelyn also saw a empty seat beside a scared house elf, apparently it was Mr. Crouch sr's. He had a deatheater son, who went to Azkaban and died. Yup, she was smarter than her brother.

The elf was straight up sobbing and hiccuping....poor elf. She didn't see why they'd have to be abused.

"Psst, hey!" Interrupted harry. These two words broke Lyn's stream of thought.

"Stop talking to malfoy and concentrate on the game." hissed harry.

"Okay.." whispered the girl.

The game was quiet good, she was into quidditch as much as harry. Loved Wronski Feint, might try at hogwarts.

They all made their way down from the cabin, Winky the terrified elf looked relieved and happy.

As they were returning, Lyn saw a weird movement in the bushes and followed them.

As soon as she got deep in the forest she was knocked cold.