A Day In The hospital Wing

A/N

Honestly, I've been feeling very demotivated lately. I don't think this is good enough fanfic. But the love and support aren't much but the fact that you all read the chapters as soon as they come out means a lot to me. Thank you for reading, it means the world to me ❤️. (I initially wrote this fanfic for me but people, much to my happiness, started reading it!)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'Burned? She was burned?' he asked.

'yeah.' said peter with a how-could-they tone.

Peter was currently at the riddle manor with Voldemort, while Lyn and Barty were at Hogwarts.

'But- and Dumbledore? He doesn't know?' continued asking Voldemort.

'No. He knows but doesn't care.'

'He will.' he snarled in a way only he could hear it.

--------------

'Dear mum,

How are you and dad? Is something interesting happening at home? What am I saying, nothing ever happens at home. Anyways, last night lyn was attacked by a dragon, like can you believe it? And Dumbledore says this is the safest place in Britain? Really? I was wondering if she could to the manor in the summer as harry found out about how the dragon burned her forearms and he didn't even come to check on her. I know father may not allow it although he and lyn are best friends but still, please try mum.

Love, Draco.'

Draco finished his letter angrily and sent it off.

-------------

'Yes, professor.' said Evelyn in a monotone voice. She was informing Dumbledore, Snape and McGonagall about how she had been scorched by the dragon.

'I'm immensely sorry to hear this Ms Potter. I shall talk to the dragon keepers as soon as possible.' said Dumbledore in an oh-so-nice manner.

'okay,' she said.

'Very well then, You can discuss how you will manage classes with Professor Snape. I and Mcgonagall shall leave.' he said and left. Evelyn turned to Snape.

She started feeling her eyes turn watery.

'Don't cry,' snape said in his deep voice.

'it hurts,' she sobbed. 'I'll start attending my classes from tomorrow.' she said weakly.

'okay.' said snape with a smile.

Snape wasn't as nice to other Slytherins as he was to Lyn. He had told her that he was friends with her mum, lyn thought that was the reason.

'I should go now, goodbye lyn'

'Okay, bye.'

The room was very silent. So silent that Evelyn's ears started ringing......she looked down at her hands and sighed. They were wrapped in bandages. They were wrapped in a way which made her hands rigged too....she could punch people......that'd be fun......

'Miss potter! May I change your bandages?' said Madam Pomfrey joyfully.

'yes..' replied the said girl quietly.

Madam Pomfrey un-bandaged her hands. They were burned nearly to her elbows. They were red and ugly, oh so ugly, she hated herself. She wanted to cut her arms. She wanted to cry, hurt herself, or do anything but look at her arms. She just closed her eyes as tears welled up and put her head on the pillow.

'I hate it.' she whispered so quietly that only she could hear it.

'Just a lil more' said pomfrey, 'aaaand done.'

Evelyn heaved a sigh. Then she looked at the calendar, it was 22nd November. Two days from the tournament.