Dursleys Again

'Hello, you lot.' Vernon gruntled as he found Harry and Lyn at the platform.

'Hello.' Lyn said sarcastically. It was time for the Attic again. It was a little more spacious than Harry's cupboard. And she could decorate it however she wanted because no one ever went there.

———————————

'HE SAID LANA REY WILL YOU SERVE ME LEMONADE, I SAID YES BILL I WILL, ITS THE DAY OF THE PA-'

'Lyn! STOP SHOUTING.' Mrs Dursley bellowed as she interrupted Lyn's musical number.

'Sorry, Mrs Dursley.' Evelyn said even though she wasn't sorry at all. 'I thought I wasn't audible.'

'Do it again, and you'll be the one washing the dishes instead of Harry.' Petunia said as she left. Leaving Lyn alone again in the attic.

'I might die.' Lyn said laid down on her bed and curled up into a ball.

Apollo meowed as Lyn took out a quill and parchment and started writing a letter.

'Hello, Draco,
How are you? How are your mom and dad? Mine are dead. I think I may die in here, in my attic. I don't get enough food or water. Just enough to not starve. Snacks are a scarcity. My cat hates me. I hate me. Draco, help me. (Send some chocolates and crisps babe)
Xoxo, Evelyn Potter.'

Evelyn read the whole letter once again and decided that she had written enough. Then she folded the letter and climbed down to go to Harry's room, where Hedwig resided.

'Hey, Hars.' Lyn said as she walked into Harry's room.

'To what do I owe this meeting, grey?' Harry looked up from the newspaper he was reading.

'I want to use your owl. May I?' Lyn asked gracefully.

'Only if you tell me who you're sending this letter to.' He smiled coyly.

'You don't like him,' Lyn replied as she started tying the letter to Hedwig's foot.

'Do I know him?' Harry questioned again.

Lyn took a deep breath, 'Yes, you do.' she answered impatiently.

'Then, tell me who it is.' Harry nagged.

'Fine, It's Draco Malfoy.'

'MALFOY? YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH HIM? IS HE YOUR BOYFRIEND?' Harry shouted, laughing and shocked.

'Pah! I don't have a boyfriend. He's my best friend.' Lyn replied, awestruck.

Harry started at Lyn for what felt like an eternity and then said, 'Go then.' and went back to reading the article he was reading.

Lyn sent Hedwig to Malfoy Manor and returned to the attic.

'Apollo, darling come here. I'll get the laser pointer.' Lyn took out the laser pointer and started playing with Apollo.

...

Noon turned to Afternoon turned to late evening. Lyn decided it was time for a walk across the neighbourhood.

————————————————

'Oh hey, Willow!' Willow was a muggle friend of Lyn's. Her only friend in the entire neighbourhood.

'Hi Lyn, I haven't seen you in a while!!' Willow said as she came nearer.

'Oh actually, I was at a boarding school, me and my brother.' Lyn replied.

'Oh, that's so cool!' Willow replied.

————————————————

Willow was finally going back home.

'Bye, Evelyn!' she said as she walked towards her home.

Evelyn was by herself now. She walking around the park when she saw a rat chittering near her foot, trying to catch her attention.

'Hello, Mr Rat.' she said as knelt to stroke the rat.

The rat climbed into her hand and tried to point towards the Dursleys' house.

'Hmm, you can be my pet.' she said as she picked it up and took it to the house.

———————————————

As Lyn reached the attic, the realization hit.

That wasn't any rat, that was... Peter.

'Peter?' she felt rather idiotic as she said it.

The rat jumped from her hand and to the floor.

And..transformed into the most beautiful guy Evelyn had ever seen. Peter Oliver Pettigrew.

Evelyn jumped and took out her wand from her pocket, just in case he attacked.

'I come in peace.' he said in a tired voice, he had eye bags under his eyes.

'Okay..sit down.' Lyn said still sceptical. 'I'm, not, gonna trust you.'

'You don't have to. I'm sorry, although a sorry can't fix all that.' he said, looking down as though he was too embarrassed to meet her gaze.

'It's..alright. I forgive you.'

His eyes lit up immediately and he looked at her, 'You do?' he asked, his voice filled with happiness.

'Yeah.' she said as she hugged him.

She pulled away.

'Soo, what you've been up to?' she asked.

'Nothing much, to be honest.' Peter replied.

Evelyn doubted that but she didn't push on further.

Peter's hand flinched for a moment and he said, 'Lyn...I gotta go.'

'But-' Lyn said but stopped as she saw Peter's puppy eyes. 'Go.' she said as scowled.

'Hey, I'm sorry.' he pleaded as stood up.

'Bye...' lyn said sadly.

'Bye.' he smiled as disapparated away.