The Cave

~A/N~

Dane Dehaan as Peter Pettigrew

Also, in this, he isn't a coward, he is a pleasant person

Also, in this, he isn't a coward, he is a pleasant person. Unlike Harry, Evelyn's godfather is Peter. Yes, I agree with the rest of the fandom, and I follow their fancast.

—————————————

It was a cave with a water-resistant charm, it was under the black lake but the water-resistant charm created an invisible barrier between the cave and the water. It was beautiful,

'You like it?' questioned Barty, his brown eyes looking as clear as the sky. His straw blond hair looked as pretty as gold.

'yeah,' she said still staring at the water.

'Me, Regulus and Evan found it when we were at school' he said looking around the cave, 'do you ever miss your parents?' He asked.

'Me? Not really. Peter told me that they neglected me quite too. But now......I have you!!' she ended her talk with an enthusiastic note.

'Peter? Peter Pettigrew? He asked, looking at her.

'Yuh.' she replied.

'He's a friend of mine,' he said.

'I mean, he probably would be' she said in a bored tone. '..........what father hates their kid,' she asked, 'Why did my father hate me?' she asked,

Barry felt so sad, she didn't know the hell of a father he had. Were they so similar?

'Okay.....here me out,' he said stretching the okay.

'I had a bad father too, maybe that's the reason I'm crazy, maybe that's the reason I can't get attached to people, but remember, you have a good heart, you're kind and caring unlike me. I don't think you let your past decide your future.' he said very quickly.

'you'd make a great father.' she said walking up to him and hugging him.

'really?' he whispered.

'yeah,' she responded still hugging him.
'I'm sleepy.'

'eh,' he said while looking at his watch, it said 1:38 am, 'I mean- it is late, so you might as well go to sleep, goodnight' 

'Goodnight'

And she left.