Godfather, Godson And The Girl Who Wasn't Chosen

A/N

David Tennent is the cast for Barty Crouch Jr. There are only 2 cast tweakings in this series. One for Peter Pettigrew and one for Rudolphus Lestrange.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The next few days were full of thrill, drama, and suspense, it was the 16th of November, meaning the first task was close.

Evelyn had decided that she'd become good friends with harry just in case he dies. If you didn't know, lyn was older than harry by 3 days.

'hi hars,' she said as she saw him walk down the hall, she used to call him hars when she couldn't say harry clearly.

'hmm, hi I guess' he said bored tone

'I was thinking m-'

'not now, I'm busy' Harry spoke as Ron and Hermione came from the other side of the hall.

'oh...ok' she said casually with a sad undertone.

Lyn walked away from the hall and went to a quiet corridor.

'What are you doing in this corridor miss potter?' asked a growling voice behind her.

She looked behind, it was moody.
'Hi, Barty.' she softly

'hi wisp' he smiled softly. 'sorry for being a lil rude that day, I was just exhausted' he continued.

'it's alright.' she smiled kindly.

—————————————

'hey!!' harry shouted

'What?' Lyn snarled.

'I'm going to meet Sirius, wanna come?'
Asked Harry

Sirius was never nice to lyn at all, he didn't even treat her as a human being. She was used to it, this didn't think much. Anyways, she agreed to come.

—————————————

'Hi, Sirius!!' said the trio excitedly, lyn stayed quiet.

'Why did you bring her here?' questioned Sirius tauntingly.

'oh, I guessed you'd want to meet me...' said the wispy girl. 'Guess I was wrong...but I'll stand here making no noise.'

'As you should, you were never my goddaughter, you were that traitor's.' he snarled.

Evelyn heaved a sigh.

'You want me to leave?' she asked boringly.

He sighed, 'stay'.

Sirius and the trio started talking about barty, she was taken aback by how they were talking about Barty, she got to know about his past too.

'Sirius.....why do you hate me?......why does everyone hate me?' lyn asked Sirius

Sirius looked taken aback by this question, Evelyn saw an emotion flicker in his eyes, she couldn't tell which one.

'Maybe, you're cursed, you're the cursed child.' whispered Hermione, who was standing beside her.

'maybe..'

————————————————

Evelyn had taken the invisibility cloak and was roaming the forbidden forest. She was watching a butterfly that was roaming around her, it came near her finger but before she could let it sit on her finger, she heard an aggressive rustling and a growl coming from the forest.

Before she could do anything, something jumped at her, scratching her clothes, she squinted her eyes open, it was a dragon.

It was going to breathe fire but Evelyn stood up unexpectedly and started running. The dragon grabbed her down with one paw, it was going to breathe fire at her but she tore a piece of fabric and put it on her face and covered it with her hands.

A dumb move. Her hands felt scorched, so numb, painful, oh so painful. Every second felt like a millennium, she then heard someone shout and the dragon ran away. Before fainting, all she saw was an owl and a rat.