I grin as i stare at zaid and he looks at me with a dark stare . I turn my attention away from him as i turn back to ethan "it was nice meeting you" i nod and go to walk but he grabs my arm "wait"

"Give me your phone" he smiles as i take out my phone and hand it to him. His fingers move on the screen as i look at him "call me" he grins as he hands my phone back. I nod as he walks away with his friends . April and rory come and jump on me "did you just get dick?omg you totally did" april comes in my face as i push her away.

"I did not get "dick" i got his number" i groan as lia comes up to us .

"You guys nailed it . Who was that pretty guy who was talking to you?" She asks as she puts her arm around aprils shoulder.

I shrug "ethan"

"He has a fine ass" rory says from beside me.

"You better be talking about my ass blondie" comes miguels voice . All four of us turn to them as they walk towards us . Rory rolls her eyes "Wouldn't be talking about you over my dead body"

"Is that why you were staring at me the entire time" he cocks a eyebrow and she gives him a middle finger as i sigh.

"Well how does it feel be sore losers?" I smile brightly at the pair .

"That was pure luck." My brother admits as i direct my attention to the elephant in room . He's already staring at me and my cellphone.

Im glad he heard.

"Estella was just telling us about how she got a guys number" april smirks from beside me as i stare at her with a "what are you doing?" Face. She just shrugs.

"Delete it"

"Lets go girls" i say as i ignore zaids voice . We go to walk but i feel myself being thrown over someones shoulder as i yelp "what the fuck" i hit zaids back and he turns to my brother and the girls "I'll just borrow her for a second" he says and he doesn't even give them time to answer as he walks away "april rory , lia ! Help me!" I scream out and they just shrug.

Fucking bitches.

"Im not a fucking bag of potatoes zaid" i hit his back and i feel a hard sting on my left ass cheek. I yelp as i stare dumbfounded to the ground "you did not just".

"Stop being a brat" he groans as he walks us into the girls bathroom.

He checks if anyone is there and luckily there isnt. Didn't want anyone seeing this huge ass caveman manhandling me. He slowly put me down as i shove his chest.

"Don't touch me" i point a finger at him and he slowly smirks at me.

"Don't touch you?" He slowly walks toward me as i take a step back.

"Yes dont touch me" i snap and he takes another step closer.

"What are you doing"

He shrugs as he takes another step towards me and im trapped between him and the wall. He cages me with me both of his huge arms as a shudder breaks through me.

"You so beg not to be touched by me . And yet you crave it too" he whispers as he leans into my ear.

"T-thats not true" i whisper as i try to put more distance between me and him.

He chuckles darkly "tell me to stop then"

The words "stop" sit on my toungue but i surprise myself by pursing my lips and staring deep into his eyes .

He grazes his nose against my cheek making me let out a tiny whine "tell me to stop"he whispers.

And i dont tell him . His mouth hovers across mine as his breath hits my face. Mint with the smell of cigarettes hits me and i almost moan at the delicious combination.

"One last chance. If i get a taste of you there's no going back. I'll own every part of you .Tell me to stop" he whispers ever so painfully.

I suprise myself as i hold onto his shoulders. His warm skin connects with my hand as i almost explore his whole body with both of my hands "no" i whisper out and he slams his mouth against mine swallowing my gasp.

I sigh as he sucks on my toungue. Exploring my entire mouth making me out of breath. I put my hands around his neck as i kiss him deeper. He nibbles on my bottom lip as he sucks and sucks it till its bruised. He stops for air "you taste fucking amazing. Just like i imagined" he groans as he dives back in making wetness pool in my underwear. I whimper as he swipes his toungue over my senstive bottom lip.
"You'll delete that fucking number" he says inbetween kisses and i manage to nod as he grips the back of my hair and kisses me deeply . "Good girl" he mutters as he pulls away making me suck in a deep breath of air.

Holy sweet jesus. What just happened. I did not just kiss him . I did not .

"What just happened" i croak out as i stare at him...he doesn't say anything as he slowly pulls away from me. He doesn't say anything as he walks away.

I grip my hair "you did not just kiss me"

He doesn't say anything as he stares at the ground . I walk towards him as i push his back "answer me...why did you kiss me !"

He grabs my hand as he turns around with a murderous glare . He grab me foward "i dont fucking know why i did it. I dont know why im looking forward to the next time i kiss you. I dont know why i crave you every second of the day. And i dont know why you fucking live in my head rent free !" He screams in my face as i clentch my eyes close.

He steps away from me as he marches forward to the door. He stops short with his hand on the handle "i meant what i said. That fucking number better be deleted" he says as he throws the door open and walks out.

Motherfucker.

Don't forget to vote ♡