BONUS CHAPTER

Mature Content 18+

.
.
.
.
.

Jisoo worn out by the time the reception finished, she fell into Taehyung's arm for a support. Taehyung carried her up in bridal style as he brought her to their hotel room. He kicked the door shut behind him before putting her down on the bed. Jisoo rested her back onto the soft mattress, letting out a relief sigh that she can finally rest. Taehyung took off his black suit and threw it on the sofa. The wedding was beyond amazing and they were in cloud nine. The bed dipped as Taehyung laid on the bed beside her, pulling her closer before he started trailing kisses on her neck, making her shivered with his touch. She closed her eyes and let her husband did the work. She was physically tired but was turn on by the way he kiss her.

The last time they had sex was the day when Jisoo found out about her pregnancy. It was tough for Taehyung,.but he put his ego aside and understood her condition. He had been patient with her because he knew she was still not ready after giving birth to the twins.

Not enough of kissing her neck, Taehyung left her skin before capturing her lips into his. He never get tired kissing her lips, it was addicting. He was addicted with her soft, plump lips. He rose up before hovering over her, both hands held the weight of his body as he deepen the kiss. Jisoo was getting more turn on as the kiss began hungrier. She blushed when she felt his erection pressed against her stomach. After almost a year, she was now ready.

She brought her hands to his chest, unbuttoning his white shirt before running her hands on his skin. Taehyung's breath hitched with her touch, he wanted her so bad. Jisoo ran her hand on his stomach down to his hip before she unbottoned his suit pant, leaving him with his Calvin Klein boxer.

"Darling.." he warned in between the kiss. He was so hard it started to hurt, and she was not helping by teasing him like this. She ignored him and pressed her hand on his hard erection, making him groaned. "Better stop teasing me if you won't do anything, Jisoo" But she was not planning to tease him.she was planning to make him feel good.

Still ignoring him, she slid her hand inside his boxer, taking his length out in her hand. He was rock hard by the time she gave him a stroke. His lips left hers and groaned in pleasure. "Fuck, you're killing me"

That made her smirked. She gave him a few strokes while looking into his eyes. "Do you like it?"

"Yeah, I do" he whispered. She surprised him by flipping them over so she was now on top of him. She gave him a few strokes before taking him into her mouth. Taehyung's head fell back on the mattress, mouth parting. The girl sucked the tip before slowly taking him deep untill he was all the way down her throat. "Shit, that felt good.."

She pulled out before taking him into her again, his tip hit her throat repeatedly, making him growled. She felt him stiffened inside her mouth, he was close. Then she surprised him by tightening her throat around him and it sent him to the edge.

Her name escaped his lips as he shot his sperm into the back of her throat, body shuttering with pleasure. She pulled him out and swallowed all his warm liquid.

"Was that okay?"

"Okay? That was heavenly" He murmured still catching his breath. He turn to face her and kiss her lips. "Are you still not ready?"

Shaking her head, she brush her nose against him. "I'm ready now"

Eyes filled with lust, he was hard again. And he was ready to give her the pleasure she had missed. As he straddle her hips, he pulled her up before capturing her lips with his. She instantly melted in the kiss. His hands went to the back if her wedding dress,unzipping it slowly before pulling it off without breaking the kiss. He ran his hand on her smooth skin sending her shiver down her spine.

She groaned as he broke the kiss but immediately moaned as he pressed his lips on her neck instead. Her head felt back, giving him more acces to trail kisses on her neck. He unclasped her bra, cupping her big breasts and gave them a gentle squeeze. Louder moan escape her lips as she felt his lips on her breasts. "Tae, no treading please.."

"Patience darling..." His fingers ran circle around her stomach before he reached the hem of her underwear. "Let's see how wet you are for me"  he slid his hand inside her underwear and touch her core, groaned when he find out how wet she was. "Fuck, is that all for me?"

"All for you, baby.." Taehyung pushed another finger inside her. She moaned loudly, gripping the sheet when he pick up the pace, giving her the pleasure she has missed.

"You like that? You're dripping all over my hand, baby" not finding her words, she simply nods her head. She gasped once she felt Taehyung's tongue on her clit, her moan got louder. He smirked as he kept on tasting her.

"T-tae...I wanna.."

"Come for me, darling" another push of his finger, she was brought to heavenly pleasure. She was shaking, moaning his name as she came. He lick her juices off her skin, savoring the taste and her vanilla scent that always drives him crazy making sure he got everything cleaned.

"So sweet. You taste so sweet, love" Without letting her breath, He parted her thighs with his hands his fingertips grazing her wetness. He positioned himself between her, rubbing his cock against her slit.

He ribbed himself a few more times before slowly pushing himself in, both moaned in pleasure. The emptiness after a year has been filled. He lush himself in deeper until he was fully inside, stretching her wide open. Taehyung stopped to let her adjust to his size. She was in pain, a little pain.

"Oh babe, you're already giving birth to a twins but you're still this tight huh?" Not just her but Taehyung also felt Jisoo clench hard around him. He growling just how tight she felt, he captured her lips and started thrusting into her harder. She moaned in his mouth, one of the many things he loves whenever they make love. He loves having her moan in his mouth.

Jisoo slipped her hands from his, resting them onto his back, feeling his hard back. He felt so good inside her, she started to see the stars in her eyes. Her moans and his grunts filled the room. Jisoo digged her nails onto his back, scratching them it will leave marks all around him. She bucked her hips and he thrusted her harder, her moans got even louder.

"I'm dying..it feels so good" she whimpered, hands gripping his upper arms. Taehyung loves the view underneath him. Jisoo's swollen lips, face flushed, messy hair, eyes watering from pleasure, all because of him. "T-tae..i-oh God!"

A few thrusts later, she exploded. Her body tensed and shaking from the pleasure, he took her mouth in his taking all her scream if orgasm in his mouth. She cried his name over and over again, and that's when he knew he couldn't last even another stroke.

He roared her name then buried his face in the crook of her neck as he thrust himself as deeply as possible intl her. His release surged painfully, never had he come so much in his life. Only his wife can make him lose control like this. Both were catching Their breaths, he was still inside her but he could feel hia cum leaking from inside her.

Eventually he lifted his head up to look at her. She was staring at the ceiling but she smiled when she look at him. "We are a mess"

That made him chuckled. "I've never come so much like this.

Jisoo ran a hand through his hair. "Yeah, I can feel it dripping down my ass"

"It was powerful love making"e lifted his body and slowly pulled out. He watched as his cum leaking from her cunt. A proud, satisfied smile, crept his lips when he saw it. "So beautiful"

"So beautiful and messy" He chuckled then peck her lips one more time. " Let's get clean up first before we go to bed"

~~~~~~~~~~~~