THIRTY-FOUR

.
.
.
.
.

AUTHOR'S POV

It took him everything not to break the door of Jisoo's old bedroom. He couldn't stop blaming himself with what just happened. He couldn't still blaming himself that he had upset his wife. Taehyung stayed outside the room for the next couple of hours, checking on her. His heart broke each time he heard her soft sobs that come from inside. He wished he could undi what he just said to her. He tends to say harsh things when he is angry, he had to admit he has anger issues from a long time ago.

He fell asleep on the sofa outside the room while waiting for her, just in case she came out. When he woke up the nest, morning he had found the door was unlocked but Jisoo was nowhere to be seen. "Mrs. Jisoo has left for work an hour ago, Sir" Mrs. Laura said as he asked he if she saw Jisoo.

Mrs. Laura heard the arguments between the couple last night. She heard when Jisoo told Taehyung that she was going to sleep in her old bedroom. Mrs. Laura knew the couple must had an argument, and Taehyung was the cursed of it. She also had noticed how upset Jisoo was this morning. When she saw Jisoo was ready to go to work, 2 hours earlier than usual, she knew that Jisoo wanted to avoid Taehyung. Mrs. Laura loves Jisoo like her own daughter seeing her upset that upsets her as well. Taehyung let out a defeat sigh as Jisoo has left for work means that he has to wait until she came back home to talk to her. He knew that she was avoiding him or else why would she leave for work 2 hours earlier than usual.

JISOO'S POV

I was trying to focus on my work but my mind was preoccupied with last night's event. I couldn't seem to push the thought out of my head, no matter how hard I was trying. I was no longer upset just disappointed.

I had to woke up extra early to get ready and go to work just so I can avoid Taehyung in the morning. I was not ready to meet him yet, I still need time to think about it. It was clear by what he had told me last night that he didn't want me to take a part of Tae-Ho. Apparently it has nothing to do with me. I should have known that.

Taehyung has been trying to.call me for a few times but I chose to ignore the calls. I don't want to talk about the issues on the phone. He also has been sending me text messages when I didn't answer his calls.

Hubby:
Hey I apologise for what I said last night, I can't even tell you how much I regretted what I had said to you.

I know I have upset you but please let me make it up to you.

We will talk about it after work, okay?

Jisoo, darling I'm so sorry. Please for give me. I can't focus on work knowing you are angry with me.

At least please let me know if you feel better today, please.

Truth to be told, I really think we both need to sit down and talk about our problems. I don't like arguing with people, especially with my husband. Yes, he hurt me but we both haven't discussed about the whole thing. Maybe we will have to talk later tonight. Right now, I just want to focus on work.

I couldn't though. For the past few hours, Taehyung was still trying to.call me. Both Bona and Do-Jun look at me in question as to why I didn't pick up his calls. Getting enoughtnof This, I picked up my phone and answer his call.

"For the sake of God, Taehyung. Please stop calling me! We will talk later at home" I said trying to yell at my phone.

"Jisoo , I call to tell that Tae-Ho was rushed into the hospital" Taehyung said with a hint of worry in his voice. The annoyance has long gone and replaced with worry instead. Hearing that Tae-Ho was rushed into the hospital has worried me too, because I know Taehyung would be nervous and worried by now.