TWENTY-NINE

.
.
.
.
.

JISOO'S POV
Next day

After both Taehyung and I got ready, we left the hotel to visit the Versailles. We waited in the queue to get into the entrance. I was so excited to look the inside of the palace. It's going to be amazing, hopefully.

"Have you been here before?" I asked as we walked around the palace. He sling his arm over my shoulder as we walk around. "No, it's my first time actually"

I was amazed with all arts that are exhibited here

I was amazed with all arts that are exhibited here. This is by far the most amazing place I have ever been visit. I basically just dragged Taehyung here and there in excitement, he knew how much I love arts and stuff. "Slow down, darling. Those arts are not going anywhere" He chuckled as i grabbed his hand. But hearing what he called me made me automatically stop and turn to him.

"Wait, what did you just call me?"

"Darling?" He looks confused when I asked that.

"You know, that's the nickname my father always used to call my mother. Hearing it from made me remind of them. Thank you Tae, please keep calling me like that forever okay?" Upon hearing my requested, Taehyung smile genuinely at me.

"Anything for my darling" We smiled then went around admiring the views and everything. The whole time Taehyung was holding my hand, sometime rubbing my palm with his thumb. Even small gestures like that makes me happy all over the moon.

A fews hours after the whole palace, we decided to go to another place, I told Taehyung that I wanted to buy some souvenirs and he mentioned about taking me to this place where they literally sell a lot of souvenirs. As I was waiting for him, someone pat my shoulder. "Jisoo?"

I turn around, surprised when I saw Jinyoung my high school friend

I turn around, surprised when I saw Jinyoung my high school friend. "Jinyoung?"

He broke into a smile and gave me a hug. "Hey, it's been a while huh? How have you been?"

"I'm doing well, omg how are you?I never thought I would find you here in Paris?" I asked as we pulled away. Jinyoung is the one of the few nice people from high school who I was quite close with back then. He on e stood up for me from someone picking on me. And he was also my partner for our biology project. He was so kind and polite to me, I'm kinda surprised to meet him again.