TWENTY-EIGHT

.
.
.
.
.

JISOO'S POV

"I can't believe it's 15 days left before Christmas" I heard Bona said. "I can't wait to visit my parents"

"You're going to Daegu?" I heard Do-Jun asks Bona.

"No, I'm going to Jeju. What about you?"

"I'm going to Australia with my sister's family"

"What about you, Ji? Where will you celebrate Christmas day this year?" Shifting my eyes from the computer screen, I turn to look at them. "Erm, I guess I will be celebrating it in Paris" Two days ago, Taehyung announced that we are going to celebrate Christmas day in Paris, just the two of us. We will still celebrate it with Taehyung's parents though. We leave to Paris the night after this.

I was over the moon when he said we will go to Paris. I have always wanted to.go there, because who wouldn't? It's the city of love and there are so many cool places to visit there, especially the iconic Eiffel Tower. "Girl, you are so lucky makes me want to get married too, so my future husband can take me there too" Bona state.

"I'm sure you will one day, Bona"

"It's about time you and Steve make it official, Bona" Do-Jun said this time. That's right I almost forget that Bona had gone a date with Steve from the IT  department a few times. Steve is a nice guy, and funny too. They are pretty close and I could see that Steve really likes my bestie Bona and I think Bona does too.

After a few hours, we left the office to go home where Taehyung had already waited for me at the lobby as usual. Just by seeing him in front of me made me feel better. "Hey, how was work?" He asked as I buckle the seatbelt.

"It was okay. How was yours?"

"It was okay too" he said as he started the engine. "I can't wait to leave to Paris with you" He added that make me smile.

"Me too, I can't wait to explore the whole city of my dream place"

"Don't worry, we will be there for half a month" It's really exciting to be thinking about it, even more that I will be there with Taehyung. There's nothing more that I want being with him. I feel like I have loved him even more each days.

"Taehyung?"

He turn to me. "Yeah?"

"I love you" That made him smile, the smile that I love to see. "I love you too, wifey" It's such a relief that I can finally tell him how I feel without being afraid of rejection. Because I knew that now he loves me too. It's crazy to look back to a year ago when we got married. When there was no love in this marriage. It's crazy how time can change everything, including your heart. Bit I'm glad that it goes this way.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Home, a place where I can go to take this off my shoulders. Home is where I feel loved and safe. And that's how I feel right now. Cuddling with my wife in our bed, listening to her ranting about some random things. I have missed when she talks a lot. The past few days had been hard for her, as she lost her sister whom she only just found out. The past few days had been hard for me too, to see the fragile side of her. The happy and cheerful Jisoo was gone these past few days, all I saw was her getting lost in her thoughts or crying in her sleep. It hurts that I couldn't help her. I could only hold her when she sleeps.

Now seeing that she slowly come back to her old cheerful self made me relieved and happy. She deserved all the happiness after everything she had been through. And I will be dammed if I didn't make her happy. "Okay I'm done talking. I feel like I was rambling" she announced bringing me back from my thoughts.