THREE

"What the heck is his problem?" Jisoo mumbled as she immediately followed him in to his bedroom. She can't just doing whatever he was told or order, She need to clear this thing out between him and her.

"I didn't ask for your opinion. Me getting a job is nothing to do with you. You're not my boss for god's sake!"

"He stayed calm but his eyes showed so much coldness. "I am your husband. I take control of everything you do. You get the job is my concern too so as I said, you are not going to work" Taehyung exclaimed clearly to her as this made Jisoo grew even angrier by his unreasonable behaviour.

"My husband? Since when? Oh, only on paper since you don't even appreciate this marriage as the honour of my dead parents!" She practically yelled at him which really surprised not only him but her as well. He looked absolutely surprised by her outburst but quickly disguised it. She was never one to tell at someone, hell she never yell at like this. But who can blame her here, since he is the one who have no reason at all for stoping her from getting a job.

Jisoo trying to calm herself down. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you. But please I really need this job. I want to work. I don't want just stay home and do nothing for myself" She state this her voice come out in a bit calm.

He still not response but his stare boring into her eyes and for once her heart skipped a beat. She not used to his staring at her like that.

"Alright, you can work" Her face brighten by hearing his statement and she was ready to do a happy dance when he continued. "But I need to know where are you working?, what kind of job you do? And who is your boss?" 'what!?" Jisoo doing a shock face as she didn't expect this so many questions from him. Is he for real?

"Are you really interrogating me?" She asked with groaning.

"Yes, now spill" he simply reply and waiting to hear what she will said next.

Jisoo doing a pouting on the lip before started telling him. "I got a job in Jung Media, you know? The editor of TV commercials? And of course you know who my boss is, his name is Jung Haein"

"Why TV commercials?" He asked with his eyebrows knitted and serious face.

"Because that's the only company that accepted me as their employee. I was only a high school graduate for pity sake. I'm not qualified for any jobs other than this. I got rejected 4 times already. When Mr. Haein accepted me, it's really a kindness and grateful of him to give me a such of opportunity"

This made Taehyung thinking for a second before sighing. "You can work, but only in 6 months first. I'll see what happens after that"

"But-" before jisoo could have any chance to argue Taehyung immediately cut her.

"Now go, before I change my mind and not let you work! Do you want that?" Jisoo bite her own lip and looking at this man in disbelief and kind of wanting to hit him hard. But she can't do this, so without thinking twice she quickly left to her room. Not knowing someone was staring at her back while walking away with a slight smile. He find her adorable for some reason.

Time skipped...

JISOO'S POV

It was already 4th days of my working in Jung Media. Could say that I really enjoy working here though i struggled a bit at first but I'm getting used to it. On the other hand I had made friends with my co workers, Bona and Do-Jun (Do-Jun is my made up character) we were on the same department as me and they were super nice and friendly.

"Bona, boss is asking for you" Hye Yoon, Mr. Jung Haein's PA told Bona as we were arranging some papers.

"Be there soon" Bona replied with nodded as she fixed her hair. "Gotta go guys, I'll be right back" She said before leaving with Hye Yoon.