FIFTEEN

.
.
.
.
.
TAEHYUNG

"Sir, this came in the mail today" Mrs. Laura said as she showed me the box. I frown as I recalled if I purchased something. "It's from Madam Kim, Sir" she added sensing my curious face.

"Okay, thank you" I thanked her then took it from her. She left the kitchen immediately and I took this chance to see what's in the box. I ripped the box open to see it was my old albums. Why would my mother send me these?

"What's in there?" Jisoo appear out of nowhere and ask me while taking her seat next to me. "My old albums. I don't know why my mom send me these"

She look into the box then took out a piece of paper. "It's a letter" I took the paper from her hand and read it.

Hey Tae, your dad and I are renovating your old bedroom and found these albums. We thought you would want to keep them with you.

Mom

After that I look through the albums. Well it would not be so bad to keep these old albums with me, it was my childhood photos after all. "Can I see the album?" Jisoo asked when I fold the letter.

"Sure, let's take this to my office", she nods and I bring the box with me as Jisoo follow from behind toward my office. Jisoo excitedly took one of the albums from the box and began flipping through the page as I watched it with her. It was the baby album which filled with so many photos of baby me. I watched as Jisoo smiled upon looking through my photos. She even giggled when she saw the naked photos of baby me in the shower.

"Look at how tiny you were in this photo" she chuckled while pointing at the picture

"Look at how tiny you were in this photo" she chuckled while pointing at the picture. She finished the first album then went to open another one. At this point I didn't care slightly if she laugh at my picture or what. The only thing that matters to me now is to see her happy.

"Hang on" she suddenly said then squinted her eyes to get a better look. Then I heard she gasped. "Wait, it's me!" If only she didn't say that, I would have still lost on my mind looking at her. I broke my gaze to see the photo she pointed. It was a photo of me in the living room of my parents house. I was probably 8 in that photo. I was standing right next to a little girl who was younger than me. I didn't remember much about the girl, the only thing I remember was she used to be my close friend.

"Are you sure it was you?" I asked as I take a better look on the little girl in my album. She rolled her eyes. "I didn't forget how myself look like when I was young okay?"

"Woah, so it really you. How come I didn't remember you?" She shrugged. I don't really remember you as well, I think maybe we were too young or something. But I do familiar with your face, wow I can't believe I married this little boy" I smiled as we look at our photos. There are about 3-4 photos of us together in the album.

JISOO

"Oh who's she?" I asked as I saw a beautiful girl standing next to him in another album. It was a teenage album of him, he was quite young. I guess he was probably 17 or 18 by the look of his face. He avert his gaze on the picture and I swear he teased by just looking at it. I look into his eyes and find nothing but hurt?