ELEVEN

.
.
.
.
.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

The next morning 🌅

It's been awhile since I last had a good sleep like this, and i'm not sure what make it different now. I pulled the pillow closer to my chest, smelling some vanilla scent from it. I didn't know this pillow smell so good. But something stirred beside me, I don't know what it is. I'm not sure if I'm dreaming of something. So I opened my eyes to see what it is

The first thing I saw was Jisoo's face. Wait, so I was not hugging a pillow but her? I open my eyes widely to make sure that I was not dreaming. I was not thought it really her. And my hands were securely wrapped around her. I wanted to pull my hands away but she was peacefully sleeping and I didn't have a heart to wake her up. So I just stayed still in my position. I just remembered that last night I was the one who back hug her, I didn't know myself either to why I was doing this but one things I knew that moment I can felt she was upset by my teasing.

I took a look at her features from this close. Jisoo has always been beautiful, she is simply beautiful in her looks. Her electric black eyes always hypnotized me and don't forget the freckles around her nose that makes her really cute. I couldn't help but admired her beauty when she sleeps. She looks innocent, she looks so pure.

I may have act like am asshole to her for the past 6 months of our marriage. It was so wrong of me to treat her the way I treated her. I'm gonna be honest, I used to dislike her. Her kindness and innocence reminds me of someone, she is the one of my life who left me just as we were going to married. Jisoo's kindness and caring reminds me of the old times with her. And I hate to feel it because she broke my heart. It was so wrong of me by treating Jisoo badly because of my past.

The more I tried to hate this girl who was here in front of me, the more I realised that she doesn't deserve to be treated this way. I was not only one who suffers, she suffers too. She lost both of her parents and had to lose her peace life by marry someone like me, a stranger to her. Who knows she maybe had a boyfriend or fiance before our arranged marriage. I was being unfair to her and she has done nothing wrong to me. If anything, she has done pretty good job of being my wife.

I tried to break the coldness in my heart and tried to be civil to her. The least I could do is to make her life less miserable. She deserves to be happy as well. Now looking at the sleeping beauty, makes me feel something new. I'm not sure what it is, but this past 3 days of our trip I felt something towards her. No, I'm not in love with her, that is impossible. Maybe I feel a bit attracted to her because she has been taking care of me and I feel the need to protect her as a friend, I think. Yeah, like that.

I kept staring at pretty face, listening to her steady breaths

I kept staring at pretty face, listening to her steady breaths. Her mouth was slightly open and soft snores came out from her mouth. I tucked a strand hair tha fell on her nose, her eyelids moved a bit due to the tingling from her hair. She then stirred and before I knew, her eye open slowly. Once she gained her sight and saw me, she gasped and move back.