SEVEN

.
.
.
.
.

JISOO'S POV

Once Haein oppa open the door and we walk in, I was in amazed. The room was painted in plain white but every side of the wall hung so many canvas painting. I step.coset to get a better look. Every painting looks nothing but amazing.

Wow these are amazing" I commented looking at all the paintings.

"Thank you, I spent a lot of time for all of this" His words made m to look over at him being surprised. "Wait, you paint all these? That's so cool"

He nods. "Yeah, it started as a hobby then I became obsessed in learning to paint well. Now everytime I have free time, I will buy another canvas and start painting whatever I see" He explain to which I just nodded in amazement by his painting skill. I looked at every painting with him following behind me. Then my eyes stopped on this portrait of a man and woman dancing , my heart skipped suddenly the old memories came rushing through my mind. I can't help it but slowly touching the canvas.

"You like it?" I heard Haein asked and stood beside me as I nodded

"You like it?" I heard Haein asked and stood beside me as I nodded. "I do. It reminds of my parents"

"How so?"

"When I was a kid, my parents loved to take me to the beach. I just sat down on the shore then my parents would dance and I would watch them dancing" I smiled at the memories of my parents. "This, this painting is like my point of view watching my parents dancing together like the old times..."

"Sounds like a nice old memories. Do they still take you to the beach now?" He questioned and this time I smiled sadly. "No, they sadly passed away 2 years ago"

I answered bitterly and can't look at Haein as tears built in my eyes and I'm afraid they will fall in anytime. Then the next moment , I felt a gentle hand rubbed my right shoulder. "I'm so sorry for your loss, Jisoo. I really do"

I nodded and that's when my tears fell but I quickly wiped them off. "Thank you, I really appreciate that" We then stood in silence. I couldn't take my eyes off the painting. It feel so real to me to look at it. It's like I'm watching my parents dancing right here, right now.

"Since I saw that you loved this painting a lot, I will give it to you" Haein suddenly announced beside me making my head to immediately avert at him.

"What?"

"I'm giving this painting to you, you can take it home" he said once again to which I shook my head.

"Oh no no, I really appreciate your offer, thank you so much but you don't have to do that. This is yours, this is your art. I can't just take it" I denied.

"But I want to. I want to gift this painting for you. By the look in your eyes, I knew how much this painting reminds you a lot of your memories with your parents. And I think it would be nice to have something to remind you of your parents"