PROLOGUE

Someone's Pov

"Eomma, please...please don't do this to me. Please don't leave me"

It hurts. It really hurts. I can't bare with the pain. It's too much.

"Jisoo, honey please promise me something" My mother reached to my hand and held it tight.

"Promise me you will be a good girl, promise me you will be strong and independent" She said in a weak voice.

I shook my head. "Please, don't leave me. Please be strong Eomma, please I have no one leave to be by my side" I started crying hard and hugging her figure which were laying on the hospital bed weakly.

My mother smiled as she touched my wet cheek. "You are not alone, honey. You will never be alone. You have Hee Sun, Sung Il especially Taehyung also here by your side. I'm sure he'll take good care of you"

"God please stop Eomma. I'm not going to marry him" I argued with tears. The last thing I want to think right now is that man.

"Yes you are, he is going to take care of you, sweetheart. Your father and I can no longer stay here with you"

I cried letting more tears to fall. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"This is for the best, sweetheart. Please do this for me, for your father, for yourself Jisoo dear" She said before kissing my forehead.

I'm still crying even harder. Hear I am in the hospital watching my mother in her bedrest with her blood all over her body. I already lost my father a few moments ago, now I'm going to lose my mother too. I can't take it.

"Promise me honey. Promise me you will be strong. You are an angel, strong in our family. We are so grateful to have you as our daughter. And remember, Eomma and Appa love you, Jisoo. We will always love you no matter what, we will never leave your side" She state as I held her hand tightly.

No words left my mouth, I knew she meant it when she said she will never leave my side.

"Her pulse is getting weaker" I heard the nurse said.

I watched my mother's face, she was in so much pain but still smiling. She never let go off my hands.
"Eomma, I love you so much. Please don't leave me" I begged her for nothing time.

She smiled weakly at me her eyes began to close. "Eomma loves you the most my Sooyaa, Remember t-this"

Then within a second, her eyes were fully shuted. I could hear the flat line sounds from the life machine. I could hear the nurse and the doctor rushed into the room doing the AED on my mother's bed. I could feel that my life is slowly taken away. I could feel that I'm dying slowly.

But I was numb. I was too numb to take the news.

"Time of death, 20:33" the doctor announced. That's when I know that I finally lose my sense and immediately collapsed on the cold floor. Blackness started get into my sight. The next moment I can't see or hear anything.

🥀