THIRTY-ONE

.
.
.
.
.

AUTHOR'S POV

"J-jisoo?" Taehyung called out his wife's name in horror.  While Jisoo stared at them still in hugging position. The girl really familiar to her as if she has saw her anywhere but she can't recalling where she had seen her before. But this isn't a matter now, what's the matter right now is she just caught her husband hugging another woman in his office.

Taehyung immediately back away from Jennie as soon as he realises that they still in hugging position. "Ji, that not what it look like okay? Please listen to me"

"Now what, Tae? I didn't say anything yet. And who is she? She is your ex-fiance, didn't she?" Jisoo said dropping the boom, well she remembers now she had seen her in the picture that was in the box of Taehyung's childhood photo.

"You know? When"

"Yeah, I knew since the start. But I wanted to you to told me by yourself. But that didn't happen. You never be honest with me, Tae. You never trust me" Jisoo state while tears rolling down her cheek, she didn't hurt that he had a fiance but what hurt her the most is he never trust, he never sharing his past with her. They were a husband and wife for a year now, yeah today is their first anniversary of marriage. And she come to surprise him but she was surprised by him instead.

"No, please Jisoo. Don't say like this" Taehyung walk toward her and kneel down on the floor. "Please don't say like that, I trust you love. I always trust, trust you with all the bottom of heart. It was just me, I didn't have the courage to told you. I'm so sorry" Jisoo didn't say anything and just standing there with her teary eyes while looking down at the man she loves begging for her forgiveness. She felt numb, she didn't know what to say.

"This is all my fault" A few moment of silence, Jennie's voice was heard broken the silence that was in the room.

"Please don't be angry with Taehyung, Miss. Yeah, I admit we were once a fiance but now we are not. Those just the past of him, and the one is cause that is me. You should blaming me not him. He had hurt enough because of me. I don't want to see him being hurt again because of his wife misunderstanding him. I'm here to just told him about his son and I want my son to live with his father after I was gone" Jennie explained to Jisoo with a sad tone before took off the brunette wig from her head, showing her bald head.

The sight making Jisoo eyes widen. "What's happening to you?" Instead of angry, Jisoo asks her with a calm and shock tone.

"I have brain tumour, and I can't live any longer because my illness is already in the last stage. I can't cure from this that's why i'm here to told Taehyung about our son. I want him to take care of him after me" With that Jennie started to told her everything that she had told Taehyung earlier about her illness, her son. Meanwhile Jisoo also crying upon hearing the sad story that Jennie had gone through. These wasn't their fault, these all their fate.

"And please don't be mad at Taehyung. I'm the one would be blame here. Taehyung is just a victim in this matter. Please forgive him, Miss" Jennie state with a crack tone as well. Seeing the sight, Jisoo doesn't have the heart to hate her. How could she be mad? Everything is already happened. Even if she was mad, everything still won't go back to better.

"To be honest, I should be proud of you both. You guys love each other dearly but fate just separate you both. And I'm sorry for hearing that too. I forgive both of you, please stop blaming yourself anymore. No one want all this to happen right?" Jisoo smile at Taehyung and Jennie, making them to smile back. They didn't expected that Jisoo would be this understanding.

"First of all, I want to thank you for taking care of Taehyung and make him happy. I'm so glad that he found you, Jisoo I really do" Jennie said genuinely. "I also want to apologise for coming back and bringing the news that Taehyung and I have a son. I'm really really sorry for bringing this mess into your marriage"