TWENTY-FIVE

.
.
.
.
.

JISOO'S POV

I honestly forget when was the last time I came to visit my in-laws. My mother in-law sometes called me once in a while but that's just it. We didn't really meet in person since the time the home school was started. So right now I'm quite excited by the thought of meeting them, Yoona Unnie and her kids. Yeah, after Yoona living in our house for a while, she decided to move in Taehyung's parents house and it come to be a really good new for us that she decided to living back in Korea. And it already 2 months that her and her kids living in Taehyung's parents house. The kids also transfer their school from Australia to Korea.

"My babies!" My mother cheered in happiness as soon as she saw us coming out of the car. I excitedly made my way toward her and pulling her in a hugged.

"Mum, I told you already. We are not babies" Taehyung as usual said like a teenage boy toward his mother. "You guys always be my babies" This time she hugged her only son as Taehyung also hug her back. "Come on then, Your dad and everyone were waiting for you"

Leading us to the dining room, I saw My father in-law already sat on his seat, typing on his phone. Sensing us, he looked up and smile widely. "Hey Dad!" Taehyung greeted his father as they side hug eachother.

"How have you been you both? It's been a while" He asked giving me a quick hug as well. "I've been good, Dad. How about you?"

"I'm great, oh please take a seat" He motion us to took a seat. Me and Taehyung took a seat beside eachother. Taehyung then look and there maybe trying to find something.

"By the way, Mom and Dad where is Yoona Noona and the kids? I didn't saw them since I arrived here?" Taehyung asked the question I also eager to know. Mrs. Hee Sun then smile upon hearing his question.

"Yoona just going to freshen up herself a while ago after preparing the dinner and the kids were hanging outside with Yoona's bestfriend and they didn't arriving home yet. Maybe they were on their way here since they know that you guys come to visit" Me and Taehyung nodded in unison.

"Oh Jisoo, Taehyung, you guys are here already?" Just then the feminine voice come from nowhere and we already know who it was. We turn our gaze to the person making me and Taehyung smiled at her. She then made her way toward the dining table as me and Taehyung stand up and give her a quick hug.

"How have you been, Unnie? I'm sorry that I can't come to visit more often" We pulled out from the hug as I immediately apologize to her for not spending time with her. She just shook her head and give me a genuine smile.

"Why do you have to apologize? Jeez Jisoo, I know you've been busy with your work and the home school. I really do understand about it. If you want to make thing up, next time when you are free let's go for a shopping together okay"

I immediately nodded my head. "Of course, unnie! Why not?"

"What about me, don't you miss me too Noona?" Taehyung said pointing like a little child. Everyone including me chuckle at the wicning Taehyung. Yoona Unnie then playfully hit his shoulder and shook her head in disbelief. "Don't act like a little kid, this really don't suit you" We all laughed again by Unnie teasing him.

"Alright guys, take a seat. I will serve a dinner for tonight. The kids and someone will be here as well" Unnie exclaimed to which Taehyung immediately look at her with a teasing look. "Someone? Who is that?"

"He is-" Just before she could complete her sentence the bell of door entrance rang causing to stop whatever we was doing.

"They must be here, I will go get it" Yoona Unnie state and immediately rush toward the door. After a minute we saw Aera and Ha-Joon running inside the dining room with a big smiles on their face. "Uncle Taehyung, Aunt Jisoo!" They exclaimed in unison and running straight forward to me and Taehyung.