TWENTY-TWO

.
.
.
.
.

JISOO'S POV

"You are all dismissed l, thank you for your attendance" Haein said ending out daily meeting. I sighed in relief as I watched Mr. Roshan left his chair. He is a nice man for sure but he could be intimidating sometimes. I watched as Haein walked him to the lift talking about the next schedule. I took this chance to go back to my office room using.the stairs because I don't want to be in the same left with Mr.

I reached my office floor only to meet an empty room and silence. Of course, it's already 6 in the evening, everyone has already left the office. I tidied my desk and brought some work home Heading to the lift, I pulled out my phone to see 3 missed calls and 5 texts all from Taehyung.

Hubby😎
I'm on my way to pick you at your office. (4:00pm)

I'm here. Are you done with works? (4:10pm)

You were not answering my calls (4:20pm)

Bona told me you are in the meeting l. I will wait for you in the car.(4:26pm)

Just let me know if the meeting is done(4:27pm)

I smiled reading his text, i replied to all his text telling him that the meeting is done and I will be meeting him soon. Just as I pressed sent. The lift opened revealing Haein. "Hey boss!", I greeted as I stepped in the lift.

"I didn't see you using the lift after the meeting. Did you use the stairs?", He asked, leaning against the metal wall.

"Yeah, I did" I admitted feeling stupid that my boss noticed that. "I didn't want to be in the same lift with Mr. Roshan" I replied that made him chuckle.

"Why? He is nice"

"He is but he has been quite frustrating the past fews days, and looking a bit of scary"

"Well, he is the man of perfection. He doesn't want any error in his work"

"That, I agreed" We finally reached the ground floor and we walked to the lobby together. Good news, Haein told me that we have no more meeting with Mr.Roshan and the final meeting will be held the next meet.

"Thanks God! I need a break from him" I cheered exasperatedly.

"Bet you do, I didn't miss the that I overheard you cursed those offensive words before he arrived" He state to which I gasped, my eyes open wide. "Oh shit, I thought I was quiet enough not to hear by anyone"

"I already did, but don't worry. I won't tell Mr. Roshan about you cursing him behind his back" He tease watching my face to see my reaction.

"Everyone turns into a dragon when they are pissed" Joining him laugh, I shook my head in ashamed that my boss heard me cursing. Someone cleared their throat as we laughed. Looking at the person, I cursed in my mind when I saw Taehyung. Not again please...

"You're done?" He asked calmly but the tone of his voice sounded deep.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Jisoo" Haein said, nodding at me then looking at Taehyung. "I'm leaving Mr. Kim" With he left us at the lobby. Taehyung said nothing but turned around heading to get into his car. I followed him behind then got in as well into the passenger seat. He started the engine and drove away.

It was awfully quiet in the car. I didn't even dare to move my hand to turn the radio on. Glancing at Taehyung, his eyes focused on the road but his posture look tensed and cold. He is angry. I know her is. And this silence is killing me.

"You are angry?" I stated breaking the silence. Bit no response.

"Are you angry because I made you wait for me or because you saw me with my boss?"