TWENTY-FOUR

.
.
.
.
.

AUTHOR'S POV

Jisoo feel her eyes puffy whe she open them up, a smile instantly forming on her lips as she gently roll over on her pillow to the other side. His muscular arms was place under her head with their naked body was so close to eachother as it was no space for both of the. The sight of him making Jisoo to smile widely, remembering all the hot session between her and him last night. The sweetest, care, love, adoration and the best part is he finally confess his feeling to her. Jisoo can't help but her hand react out toward his handsome face, tracing it with her fingers.

His lips appear rosy red while he pours in his sleep a look of calmness settles on his face as his bare chest softly rise up and falls back down matching the rhythm of his breathing

His lips appear rosy red while he pours in his sleep a look of calmness settles on his face as his bare chest softly rise up and falls back down matching the rhythm of his breathing. She wake him up by the motion of her fingers running through his fluffy hair. He squint as his eyes adjust to the bright sunlight shining in through the window. Now cutely blinking at Jisoo before he extends both his arms out tucking one underneath her neck while the other one hold her waist.

His chest press against her as he pulls Jisoo towards him, her brain entirely malfunctioning as it sends shivers down Jisoo's spine even though she's feeling a wave of heat take over her body. Just the effect of Taehyung's mere touch has on her. Taehyung snuggle his face in the crook of her neck then place a few kiss there. "Mmm so warm" he sleepily mumbles, his raspy morning voice already tugging at a string in her heart.

"You know, it'd help you to stay warm if you actually wore a shirt before sleeping, Tae" Jisoo point out but he ignores her comment and instead flops his leg over her now getting Jisoo distracted by the fact that his boner is poking into her thigh in this position.

"Why would I do that if I have you to keep me warm" Taehyung said with smile slowly leaning into her face and poking her nose with his. His lips delicately brushing her as both of them keep their eyes close. Jisoo felt Taehyung's hand react downward from her waist to her womanhood. But before he can finally claim her body as his own, she quickly escape out of his embrace and sit up on the bed. Jisoo exhale out a breath.

"Love, what's wrong?" Taehyung asks a hint of disappointment undoubtedly lace in his voice after seeing his wife get up like this.

"Nothing wrong! I just need to hop in the shower so I can get ready for my work in an hour later, Tae" jisoo reply turning around to face him.

"An hour a lot of time though" Taehyung given her a puppy eyes convince her to get back into bed with him.

"I'm sorry, Tae. You should get dressed and get going" Jisoo forcibly say, grabbing the towel and walking toward the bathroom. She doesn't know why but she become shy and didn't dare to face this man any longer. It sucks how she's still craving for Taehyung's touch as the warm water keeps trickling down her body, but she soon hear the bathroom door sneakily creek open. Jisoo take a glance at whose outside by partially opening the glass door of the shower. Her breath gets entirely caught in her throat as she's stunned seeing Taehyung standing there fully naked.