TWELVE

.
.
.
.
.

JISOO'S POV

The next day, Taehyung and I were going on to Sunset Cruise adventure just the two of us. Yesterday we had so much fun wandering around the city and watched the sunset. I was so happy, not only that I had fun with Taehyung but also he has been so nice to me. Last night, we slept in the same bed again.

Taehyung and I left to sail past beautiful Red Beach, we jumped off to swim around, waiting for the sunset. Taehyung taught me how to snorkel so I hop into water and watched the fish and coral. I have never done this before so I'm that I got to experience this because everything under the water was incredible.

 I have never done this before so I'm that I got to experience this because everything under the water was incredible

I was pulled back into the surfaced by Taehyung who watched me in amused. "Slow down, you could run out of breath"

"It was really beautiful down there, I can never get enough of it"

He then smiled by my response. "Come on, let's get on the boat" He got on the boat first before helping me up. I took a towel and wrapped it around my body. Everyone was still in the water, snorkeling. I have been in the water quite too long, my hands started to wrinkle. Taehyung handed me a drink then took a seat next to me. We just watched the sky that started to change it color to orange, it's nearly sunset.

Being here with Taehyung really makes me happy. I have never been this happy before, and I'm glad that it was Taehyung who brought me the happiness. I have never had a boyfriend before so I don't really know how it feels to have one. I glanced at Taehyung to see him smiling at them. He seemed to be carefree and happy nowadays, I don't see the 'Cold Taehyung' anymore, he is now the happy one and I'm glad to see him like this.

But at the same time I'm worried about our life when we are back to Korea. I noticed that Taehyung was really happy here because I think he doesn't think about work that stress him. I'm worried and scared that once we are back in Korea, he started to act like he used to. And I don't want that to happen. I like this Taehyung.

"You okay?" he asked, snapping me back to the reality. I'm glad that I wore my sunglasses so he didn't catch me staring at him. "I'm fine. I just thinking about something"

"About what?" Should I tell him? Should I ask him why of all sudden he was being nice and kind to me? Not that I mind but I'm just curious. "Can I ask you something?" I think it's time to ask him about it.

"You just did" he nodded waiting for my question.

"Why you're being nice to me now?" I asked lowly not sure what he will react. He smile slowly faded and he look tense. Shit, I shouldn't ask that. "I'm sorry, it was rude of me to ask that. Please just Forget about it" I quickly said and look away.

He shook his head. "No, you have every right to ask me that" he began, as I slowly turn back to stare at him. He look like he was in deep thought. "The thing is, I just realized that how I treated you back home was really cruel. It was so wrong of me to treat you that way. And I apologize for everything I did and said to you that hurt your feelings"