FOURTEEN

.
.
.
.
.

JISOO'S POV

We finally returned back in Korea the next day and things was pretty normal. Taehyung and I remain friends and we were working on our marriage. He is still as friendly and kind to me, though he could be an ass sometimes but I'm not complaining. We were back to work the next 3 days and I'm glad to finally meet Bona and Do-Jun again. I have missed them a lot even though it only had been 3 weeks.

Bona and Do-Jun were thrilled to know that Taehyung and I made up during our trip and are now friends. They wouldn't stop teasing me that Taehyung will soon fall in love with Mr. What a sick joke. On the other hands, Haein Oppa had chosen his new PA and it was none other than my collage that was from my department. Her name is Rebecca. I was so glad that he didn't choose me or else, I'm sure i'm.gonna screw up everything.

I was trying something on my laptop when someone cover my eyes with their hands. "Guess who am I?" The person asked.

"Do-Jun. I know it's you. Get off me", I slapped his hands away. He chuckled in delight by my reaction then sat on the chair across me. "Do you need anything?"

"Yeah, would you like to come with me to the lobby?"

"What for?"

He shrugged. "I need help with something" Begore I could protest, he already grabbed my hand and dragged me out from our office room then head to the elevator. He pressed the ground floor and we wait untill the elevator reach down. When the elevator opened, a confetti launcher was aim to me as confetti flew all over me.

"Happy belated birthday, Jisoo!" Everyone, literally everyone even Haein Oppa was here to congratulating me. That made me really surprised. I didn't know that they knew when my birthday is.

"Happy belated birthday, babe!" Do-Jun said and side hugged me. I turn to him then to everyone. "Oh my god you guys! Thank you so much" Do-Jun and I walk out of the elevator. Bona was there standing with a birthday cake on her hands. She step ahead untill she stood in front of me.

"Here make a wish, Hun" she said as she brought the cake in front of me. I couldn't help but smiling so wide that my checks hurt. Everyone was being so nice. I looked at the cake then closing my eyes as I had my wishes in my mind. Then I open my eyes and new the candles as everyone clapped their hands.

"Everyone listen up" Our boss said as he stood in the middle of us. "One of our friends just turn to another year last week. Here we celebrate her birthday with joys. May your birthday be the start of a year fill with good luck, good health and much happiness" Haein Oppa said as he look at me.

"Cheers!", I smiled at him the to everyone. Thank you so much guys, it means so much to me. I really appreciate it" I never had a big celebration for my birthday because I didn't have that many friends in high school nor that I had big family to celebrate. Seeing as everyone at the office celebrating my birthday is something new thatakes me really happy and grateful. I'm so thankful for them.

After we enjoy the cake, we went back to work. I received a few gifts from other colleagues something that I never thought of. I was again typing on my laptop when I receive a text from Taehyung.

From: Hubby
Text me if you can come home early, I'll pick you up at your office.

Me: yes sir

He didn't reply to my text after that. I checked the time to see it was 1:45pm. I got up from my seat and went to Boss office, hopefully he would not mind that I leave early. I knock on the door and heard him said come in. I open the door to find him typing something in his laptop.

"Oh Jisoo, what's up?" He greeted as soon as he saw me and montion me to sit on the chair in front of him. "Actually I came here to.asl if I could possibly leave work early around 3? My husband and I have guests at home. And don't worry about the files you ask me to do, I'm halfway to finish it"