THIRTY-THREE

.
.
.
.
.

AUTHOR'S POV

Taehyung couldn't really sleep last night. One, because he was worried with how his parents would react about Jenni's come back and his son. And second,nhe was worried about Jisoo. He didn't know why but he felt like something is off with her recently.

Last night after he showered, he had hoped to cuddle with her and talk but he found her already asleep, with her back facing him. The same thing happened this past few days. That is so unlike her. They would always cuddle and talk before they go to sleep or at least give each others goodnight kisses. Also Jisoo never sleeps with her back facing him . Unless she was upset with him.

At the morning, when she woke up she found her body wrapped tightly by Taehyung's arms. Carefully, she got up from the bed and quietly left the bed. She decided to go for a swim to clear off her minds from last night. She went downstairs to the pool and jumped in. The cold water hit her skin, making her shiver. When she reached the middle of the pool, she dived in just like how she always does whenever she is upset.

She stayed at the bottom of the pool closing her eyes. She didn't understand herself why she was upset last night, that was so unfair to Taehyung and Tae-Ho. She kept telling herself that she can't be selfish. She completely understood that Taehyung just wanted to be there for Tae-Ho as much as he can. He already missed 3 years of Tae-Ho's life. She understood that Taehyung wanted to spend times with his son. Jisoo just wished she didn't have this weird feeling about it. And for Taehyung to discuss things with her first.

Feeling herself running out of breath, she went up to the surface to catch some breath. When she wiped the water on her face, she found Taehyung standing by the pool looking at her with a hint of sadness.

When Taehyung woke up he was confused to see the empty space beside him. He look for her around the house and here he found her diving in the pool. He knew exactly that she must be upset because it was her habit to do that when she feel upset. Jisoo was surprised to find him here, she knew by the look in his eyes that he already knew that she was upset. She just couldn't tell him herself. She didn't want him to feel like he was the caused of her sadness.

"Hey, before you ask..no I'm not upset. I just feel like swimming. It's been a while" Jisoo explained to him before he could ask her.

"Are you sure? You always do this whenever you are upset" She smiled taking his hand in her. "I'm okay. There's nothing to worry about" Taehyung was not entirely sure if she was telling the truth, but whatever it is he won't push her into telling him. She will eventually confront him when she is ready. Beside she didn't look like she is upset. Maybe he was just being paranoid for no reason.

After they have breakfast together, Taehyung got ready toeet his parents. He had informed them yesterday that he would visit and tell them something important. He only hope that his parents will be happy to know that they have a grandson.

*****

Arriving at his parents house, Taehyung suggested both Rae-Ho and Jennie should wait in the car first while he's going to explain to his parents about them. Jennie agreed with the idea, she also worried that his parents wouldn't want to see her and Tae-Ho. She was scared that Tae-Ho would be traumatised if that happen.

"You're here!" Mrs. Hee Sun open her arms and pulled her son into a hug. "I've miss you, my son. Where's my daughter?" She asks refer to Jisoo after pulling away. It always warm his heart whenever his mother calls Jisoo her daughter. "She stays at home, Mom. She didn't come with me today"

"Why isn't she coming with you?" His dad asked as the three of them sat on the couch in the living room. "is she okay?"

"Yeah, she's fine, Dad" Taehyung nodded his head. "Okay, mom dad I'm going straight to tell you the news. But I want you to promise me not to freak out okay?"