THIRTY

.
.
.
.
.

AUTHOR'S POV

The tension between the two ex-lovers was radiating around the room. Taehyung froze oh his spot, looking to the person in front of him, who made his life living like hell before Jisoo come in to his life. The person who broke his heart in any possible ways, the person who took his heart away 4 years ago.

He had mixed emotions right now. Surprised, confusion, sadness and mostly anger. Suddenly feeling the need to kick her out of his office, from his sight. He had no idea why she suddenly appear on his life again, not that he is finally happy and no longer care about her.

He looked at the person in front of him, feeling slightly nostalgic with their past by just looking at her. He admitted she still looks like the old Jennie he once knew, just thinner and paler without make up on.

Jennie on the other hand, feeling her heart beating so fast. She never thought she would meet him again, but she has to. She didn't want to bother him anymore, after everything she did to him. If anything, she knew she deserves the hate. But she hasn't to meet him, she has to tell him everything. Even if it's too late.

Jennie was on the verge of crying. Seeing the love of her life again after 4 years. Yes, she still loves him the same even after all these years. She never stops loving him. There's nothing she wants to do than running to him and hug him tightly, but lord knows she can't do that.

"After 4 years leaving me at the altar alone, you have the nerve to show me your face?" Taehyung began, he can't help but letting those words left his mouth, no matter how hard he tried to control his anger. His words felt like a sharp knife to her, but she knew she deserves it.

"Tae, I know you hate and I deserve that. Buy please let me explain" Jennie plead with her eyes teary.

Taehyung scoffed. "What makes you think that I will listen to whatever bullshits you're going to say?"

Jennie took a deep breath and tried to calm herself. "I know I made the biggest mistake by leaving you on our wedding day, but please just let me explain everything to you" She couldn't imagine the pain she has caused him. She hates herself for doing that to him, for hurting him. They have know each others for more than a decade. She was his everything and he is her everything.

"I don't need to hear anything that comes from your mouth, if anything it's all fucking bullshits" Taehyung spat, he was in rage. He just wanted her to stay away from his life, just like she did. "You know where the door is, so leave!" Taehyung shout without glancing at her.

"Tae pleae-"

"I said LEAVE!" He once again raise his voice at her, making the girl flinched. She has never seen this side of him. He never raised his voice at her, so hearing him now made her realise how much she has hurt him, how much he hates her. But Jennie was not planning to leave untill she got the chance to explain to him everything. He will have to listen to her, whether he likes it or not. Seeing that she won't leave, Taehyung picked up his phone to call Felix.

"I have brain tumour!" She yelled. That had made him stopped to whatever he was about to do, he then turn to look at her for a second. "Liar. I'm not going to fall for your trick once again"

She sighed then did something which surprise him. She took off her brunette wig, showing her not so bald head. Taehyung lost his words upon seeing her situation. He realises now that she wasn't lying. Nobody would shave Their head only to lie about it. And he knew Jennie would never do something like that because he knew Jennie love herself so much. After all, he once know her well enough.

"When? Since when do you have brain tumour?" He couldn't help but asked with his voice not as cold as earlier to which Jennie look down. "I found out 2 days before our wedding"