FOUR

.
.
.
.
.

In the car

"So how do you feel about working in my company? Have you got used to it yet?" Haein began to asked breaking the silence between of of them.

Hearing his question she turn to his side and smile. It was okay, to be honest I struggled a bit at first but I'm used to my work and environment around me now" She state truthfully about her thoughts.

He glance at her and giving her a gentle smile back. "No one giving you a hard time, right?" Jisoo shook her head by this.

"No they are all so nice and friendly" Hearing what she was told, Haein nodded in relief. "Good then, I make sure that all of my employees treat eachother like a family since they are working under the same company. No giving hard to the new member. To run s business well, the team must work together in peace"

Jisoo smiled at that, It was so generous and thoughtful of him to care about employees . That's not a regret for her being as one of his employee. She must say that she is lucky having a boss like him. At first she also thought that he was going to be arrogant and cold but it turn out she was completely wrong. This boss of her really a friendly and kindhearted man.

"Turn right, Sir. My house is at those corner of the street" She told him as his car was getting closer to her house.

Haein nodded and turned right. She pointed at the house and he stop his car in front of the good looking house of Jisoo and Taehyung. He immediately got out and open the car door for Jisoo. She thanked him and get out.

"Thank you so much for the ride, Mr. Jung" She thanked him to which he nodded a smile didn't seems to leave his lip.

"Please drop the formalize and just call me Haein when we are out of work time, Jisoo. Mr. Jung sounds too formal for me"

"How can I call you by your name? It's so unrespectable of me since you're the elder here" Jisoo refused with her reason politely and it's truth thought, Haein is older than her. And we know already that Jisoo is the person who is so respect to other.

"Then, why don't you call me Oppa? Since I am older than you"

"Alright Oppa thank you for give me a ride home!" Jisoo state with a smile.

Seeing her smile, Haein also grin widely. "This sound good to hear from you, then I think I should get going now"

"Yes, Good night Oppa. Drive safe!" She wish him as he nod.

"I'll see you at work tomorrow" Haein said then got back in the car. He rolled the window down and wave at her.

"Bye, take care!" Jisoo standing there and staring at the car driving away untill it was out of her sight before trying around to press the bell. The security guard open the fence and was surprised to see Jisoo.

"Oh Mrs. Kim? I thought you were with Sir, Mr. Kim just came back not long ago"

"Really? He already home?" Jisoo asked in disbelief didn't he speak in the phone call that he is busy?

"Yes Ma'am" He open the fence wider for Jisoo to get in. She saw the car was already park in the garage. 'Asshole' one curse word come out from her mouth.

She walked to the front door of their house. Laura immediately come and greet her. "You're back, Jisoo. I made an apple juice, do you want some?" She asked and took a blazer from Jisoo's hand.

"Yes please, Mrs. Laura. You know I love apple a lot. You don't have to ask" Laura chuckled. "Go rest on the couch, I'll go get it for you" Jisoo nod with smile then walking inside toward the living room.

WHEN THE NIGHT FALL | Vsooजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें