TWENTY

.
.
.
.
.

JISOO'S POV

"Jisoo, can you email me the last meeting files please?" Bona asked across my desk. "Boss wanted me to reedit some errors from it" She added.

"Yeah sure, one second" I nodded as I open my email and sent her the files she asked. "Done"

"Thanks babe, You wanna go shopping after work?" Bona asked her head peak through her desk. Before I could answer her, Do-Jun pushed his chair to our desks. "Did someone just say shopping? Can I come along please?" I chuckled and Bona rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, you can come too, Do-Jun. You never refuse shopping invitation"

"Don't blame me, I love shopping. I need to buy some new clothes. I'm going bored of wearing these oldies" He state pointing to the cloth he was wearing.

"Right, Ji you're coming?" I nodded. "Sure, I need a new lipstick as well" Bona clapped her hand upon hearing my answer. "Perfect! We'll leave after work"

A few hours later, we left from work and headed to the shopping center using Nina's car. We went around buying stuffs we needed. I ended up buying two Paris of new cloths. After we have had enough, we went to have dinner in this Thailand Restaurant.

"Now tell me" Do-Jun began after the waiter took our orders. "Have you and your hot husband done it?" I sip my drink and look at him. "Do what?"

"You know wrestle in bed, being named to eachother. Something like that" He said shrugging his shoulder as if it was a simple topic to say. As I just process what he was just saying. I spit out my drink. "Oh sh*t, you okay babe?"

I coughed glaring at him. "What the heck! Why are you asking?"

"I just curious, you both made up a while back. Don't you think it's time you guys actually go to the next level?" I wipe my mouth with a napkin before responding. "He doesn't love me nor I I love him, why would you think we would do it?"

"You don't have to be in love to doing it though, babe. There's a thing called 'one night stand' or 'friend with benefit'" Do-Jun mummer whatever he was thinking as Bona shook her head at his statement. "Don't encourage her, idiot. She's not like other girls" I pointed at Bona. "She's right, Jun. I'm not like that. I want my first to be with someone I love and the one that loving me back"

Do-Jun eyes widen as I said that. "Your first? Wait, are you still a virgin?" I rolled my eyes, what happened to be a virgin in this age? Do-Jun must be losing his mind. "Yes, I'm still a virgin. What's wrong with that?"

"There's nothing wrong with that. That's what we self respect. You can stop asking stupid question, Do-Jun" Bona exclaimed in this time defending me.

"Alright, alright sorry" He said held his hands up. I shook my head and thankfully he dropped the topic. Not long after that, our foods came and we started eating. Do-Jun and Bona were lose in a conversation while I was in a deep thought about what Do-Jun just asked me a few moments ago. I just don't like the idea of losing my first to some strangers. I want it to be special, I want to lose it with the man I love. I just haven't found the one. I spent years 15 years to be exact loving someone who didn't love me back. I'm so hopeless, am I?

After we paid our foods, Do-Jun dropped us home. I was the first to being dropped off. I thanked him and Bona then got in the house where Mrs. Laura come and greet me at the front door. As I took off my heels, I heard kids voices in the house. "Are we having a guest?" I asked Mrs. Laura as I handed her my blazer.

"It's Mr. Kim's cousin and her kids. They will be staying for a while" I just walked and walked to where the voices come from. I found them in the living room. I saw Taehyung talking with the woman, and 2 kids running around chasing eachother with a soap bubbles gun toys. Taehyung sensed that I was in the room, he look over at me and smiled as he found me.