EIGHT

.
.
.
.
.

JISOO'S POV

It has been a week since that night. A week since he offended me. A week since I last talked to him. I had been ignoring him for the past 7 days. I didn't talk to him. I didn't see him at all. He didn't even try to apologize me as well. He just doesn't care about my feeling. Well, what am I expect from him? It's Taehyung we are talking about. An arrogant and a jerk man.

Bona and Do-Jun finally knew the truth about my marriage. I was so upset after that night and they wouldn't stop asking me what happened, and I had no choice but to tell them every details. I trust them, Do-Jun was actually so pissed at Taehyung that he swore he would punch Taehyung when he see him.

Right now, I was at office, tidied up my desk and was ready to go home when Bona and Do-Jun approaching me. "Jisoo, come join us, we're going out" Bona said, standing in front of me.

"To where?"

"We're thinking we could just go watch a film then have dinner afterwards" Do-Jun replied this time that made me to glance at my wristwatches. "I don't know guys"

"Oh come on, Ji. It will be fun! Plus you need to enjoy and get yourself relax from this right marriage life" Bona state quoting the 'marriage' with her fingers.

Then I sighed I will never can decline this friends of mine. "Alright, let's go 5hen"

Bona and Do-Jun begin to cheered as I agree with their so called hang out. We then headed to Do-Jun's car and left to the cinema. I called Dohwan to let him know that I'm going home with a friend and that he didn't need to come pick me up. I didn't bother telling Taehyung about this as I know he doesn't even care thought.

We arrived at the cinema and Bona suggested that we watch The Nun. I didn't mind, I'm not scared to watch horror movie. The movie started 30 minutes after we bought the ticket. I sat in the middle of them. 15 minutes later Do-jun screamed echoed around the theater. I couldn't help but laughed quietly at him. I'm not even sure whether I should be scared to watch the film or scared of Do-Jun scream.

After the film ended, we go to have dinner in this fish and chips bar. We talked about work and some random things. Do-Jun thought it would be nice to head for the bar upstairs for a drink. At first I refused because i'm not good at drinking, I only went to the bar once or twice a month. I only prefer a Gin, it tasted okay. But lunch is not on my side this time, Do-Jun and Bona dragged me to tag along with them well, 1 drink won't harm me right?

Bona order Long island iced tea for me which I really thought it was really just some iced tea but it turn out, I'm totally wrong. 15 minutes later I felt a bit weird. And it's still a new sensation for me.

"How do you feel, babe?" I heard Do-Jun asked me as he had his drink in his hand.

"I don't know, I feel like everything is not in right place" I replied with my head spinning.

Bona chuckled at my statement. "Good, you need to loosen up, Ji. Have some fun, forget about that rude husband of yours". I didn't hear much what they talking about , as I felt myself starting to lose my sanity. But Bona have a point, I need to to loosen up. I drink more and more and started to enjoy with the music. My two bestfriend dragged me to the dance floor and we dance together. I'm aware that I'm drunk but I like this feeling. It was so peaceful. I don't need to think about anything. At least for now.