𝟎𝟑 | 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝗹𝘂𝗲?

𝐌𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑

To my satisfaction, we had made our way to my parent's junkyard — enjoying the little peace we earned for the last few days with absolutely no power. While Kai, Cole, Jay and my dad went to look for parts to build some vehicle they were going to build or whatever, I was inside the van with the rest of the group, including my mom.

Zane, whose chest was open, causing his power source to be fully exposed, was sitting on a chair right beside Pixal. Nya was above him, carefully and steadily grabbing half of his heart. He let out a groan of pain as she did so, his body flinching ever so slightly.

"You sure you wanna do this? Modifying your original design could have... unintentional consequences." Nya's voice trailed off as she gazed to the side, her eyes finding the limp android's body next to him.

The blonde boy raised his head, diverting his gaze to the girl beside him, his eyes softening. He turned his head back, nodding his head. "She risked her life for me, it's the least I could do to get her back."

My mother squeezed my shoulders as she was standing behind me, obviously concerned yet invested about the scene. I placed my hand on hers, giving it a small press in return. Nya sighed, putting half of his power source into Pixal. We all waited for a few seconds, nervous to see what would happen.

Pixal suddenly opened her eyes, gasping as she examined her surroundings. "Where am I? What happened?" She asked before slowing in her searches when she saw Zane, her gaze trailing down to his chest. "You gave me half your power source. My processor does not compute."

"You are the only one who knows Borg's system. You are vital to the mission. And... you are vital to me." Zane confessed his feelings for her in a thoughtful way. I smiled and was overwhelmed with joy seeing him happy. He held his hand out and she took it, smiling softly as they stared at each other. Aww, they're holding hands... so pure. So cute.

"Aw, robot love. Call me a sucker, but if they've got half of what you and Jay have..." My mother began with her hopeless romantic talk, placing her hands on her heart as she glanced down at Nya.

That made Pixal turn her head to the ravenette, her brows furrowing. "Nya and Jay?" She repeated, dragging her gaze to my mom. "Judging from Perfect Match compatibility, perhaps Nya and Cole would be a closer comparison."

What.

"Uh, Nya and Cole are a better match?" My mom raised her brows, glancing between the ravenette and I and seemingly confused. Her gaze paused on me, eyes softening as she saw my shocked state.

"Don't you mean Jay?" Zane asked before his eyes landed on me. Furrowing his eyebrows, he opened his mouth again, trying to find a way to comfort me in any sort of way. "Perhaps her processor was damaged?"