𝟎𝟔 | 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝐌𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑

The Bounty flies high into the sky, above the clouds, and reaches the top of several mountains. A small, cold breeze settles in as Nya and I take the stairs down to join the others in the dining room, making us shiver a little bit before having goosebumps. She slides the door open, and we walk in. I quickly close the door as the inside is warm. We join the others at the table and join their conversation.

''First, I'll stomp on his tail. Then, when he turns, a thunderclap to his ears. Then when he's stunned, I'll disarm him!'' Lloyd exclaims, gesturing with his hands.

I notice Sensei Wu joining us in the compartment, a package in his hands.

Cole speaks up, ''Too late, he's already hypnotized you, and now you're under his control.''

''Or he's already put you in a squeeze.'' Zane remarks, clenching one of his fists in the air to make us visualize how a snake could capture us.

''Or spit on you with his hallucinatory venom. Trust me, bad stuff.'' Kai adds, placing his cup of hot tea down and looking at the table while shaking his head.

''Or bit you with their long fangs, and now you're a snake.'' I shrug.

Lloyd groans, ''Ah, Uncle, what's the best way to stun a Serpentine if you don't know what kind they are?''

Wu places the box on the table and takes a seat before responding to his nephew, ''Sadly, it was the sacred flute you five carelessly lost.''

''Hey, no, no, no, we didn't lose it. Pythor stole it.'' Jay intervenes, defending all of us.

''Whatever the case, without it, I fear we have nothing to combat their powers. We may have prevented them from uniting in the past, but they will try again, and one day, they will be stronger.'' Master Wu continues.

''Don't worry, sensei. I've almost reached my full potential, and when I become the Green Ninja, we're not gonna need any magic flute.'' Cole says cockily, his lips curving into a smirk.

''You're gonna be the Green Ninja?'' Kai raises an eyebrow before bursting out laughing, ''Ha-ha! Don't make me laugh.'' He points at the Black Ninja as he frowns.

His cold and stern voice makes Cole, Jay, and I blink twice, stunned.

''I thought it was decided that I was destined to become the Green Ninja.'' Zane replies.

My brother chuckles and places a hand on the White Ninja's shoulder, ''Oh! The only thing decided about you, Zane, is that you're weird.''

The ninjas start to argue. I just roll my eyes and trail them toward the box. I remark on Lloyd next to Wu, as curious as me about the package.