𝟎𝟕 | 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀

𝐌𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑

It's a bright and shiny morning. The start of this day could have started soft and calm. But of course, it would have been too much to ask. The alarm of the boys had activated, them being completely in another cabin, yet again, the sound was manageable.

I don't know how, but the noise had increased — it felt like I had it right next to my ears, that is how loud it was. I can't imagine how deafening it is for them. I almost feel bad.

The noise wakes both Nya and I up. We groan in unison as my eyes remain shut. I grip onto my pillow, bending it over my head, trying to mute the noise.

The beeping suddenly stops, earning a sigh of satisfaction from the ravenette and I. Opening my eyes, I see the clear sky through the window next to Nya's bed. I blink several times, sitting up as I scratch the top of my head. I notice Nya getting up from her bed and starting to change.

I curse under my breath, wanting nothing else other than to just stay in bed all day.

"Oh, man. You had a great night's sleep, huh?" The black haired gal asks, a smile curving on her lips.

"Yeah, and I still want to sleep." I utter, my voice being as loud as a whisper that I would be surprised if she even heard me. "You're lucky that you don't do sunrise exercises."

She slightly chuckles, messing with her hair. "Ah? Is it really that bad?"

"Yes." I respond, getting up from the bed — not bothering to change my clothes just yet.

"Goodluck!" She exclaims as I exit the room.

I notice the door of the other cabin open, I peek my head out the frame, seeing all of the boys, who look tired and also annoyed as Sensei looks like he is in the middle of his speech.

"Before we begin sunrise exercise, I noticed the dragon made another mess outside. It looks like a two-person job." The old man chuckles, heading towards the door, where I am. I back away to let him pass, he sends me a glare along with a smile. I return it before peeking my head back inside the boys' chamber.

"Ah. What was that, Sensei?" Cole asks as if he didn't hear what our mentor said.

"Did I just hear an SOS call come in?" Kai speaks while running away.

Yeah, no, I ain't doing this.

I back away, walking back into my room as I notice that Nya is gone. I change from my pajamas to my gi.

The blondie scrunches up his face, outstretching the bag — the smell being awful as flies are floating around it. "I always have to do the dirty work!"

𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒! ♥ C. BROOKSTONE¹On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara