𝟎𝟖 | 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

𝐌𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑

In the morning, at Grand Sensei Dareth's Mojo Dojo, during the middle of a training session, we found ourselves all surrounding a blindfolded Lloyd, weapons in our hands.

"Don't rely on your eyes. Use your ears." Cole tells the blonde in the center. He sends us a collective glare, sending us a single nod as a signal.

We position ourselves, raising our armaments as we're getting ready and slowly creeping towards Lloyd, who rotates his body — trying to locate our different places.

Dareth peaks through the bread curtain. "Uh, guys, I'm teaching a class later so I'd appreciate a clean dojo."

Not even at the end of the sentence, we strike our weapons at Lloyd. The Green Ninja kicks one of Zane's shurikens out of his hand, dodges my kusarigama that hits the bleach blonde, knocking the nindroid back, grabs Cole's scythe and uses it to block a strike from Kai's sword. Lloyd then uses the scythe to spin, kicking us away from him.

Cole backs away onto Dareth, letting out a huff at the impact before rejoining the fight and goes to tackle the Green Ninja but Lloyd leaps into the air, avoiding Kai and mine's attacks, our two weapons getting stuck together. Lloyd then kicks Jay into Dareth's collection of fake trophies, some dropping from their shelves.

This earns a gasp from the 'Grand Sensei' , who rushes to his cabinet. "Ah! No, no, no! No, no, no! No! No, no, no." He drops the trophies that he was picking up and dashes to a window before opening it to prevent it from being broken by Jay, who had gotten back on his feet to charge at Lloyd, but ends up being sent flying by Lloyd.

My brother screams as he flies out. Once his back hits the ground of the exterior, Dareth closes the window before seeing Lloyd use his fire powers, setting a small patch of carpet on fire with a green flame. Dareth screams before rushing over to the patch and quickly stomps on it, mumbling the word; 'no' again and again.

I hear the sound of knocking against the window, probably my brother asking to let him in as he could easily pass by the door. The logic of my brother sometimes is concerning.

I snicker before opening the window and helping Jay get inside. "Could have used the door, you know?" I murmur while we return to the fight as I head over to Kai to help untangle my kusarigama from his sword.

Suddenly, the ground underneath our feet begins to rumble, taking all of us by surprise. We all lose our balances, gripping on the person closest to us — which in my case, was Kai.

"Stop the training! Turn the TV on!" Zane exclaims while walking to the TV.

The hothead and I let go of each other as we regain our balance before joining the tall blonde and pulling our hoods down. A few students of Dareth's Dojo along with Wu and Misako join the place, all mustering around the television.