𝟏𝟏 | 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻

𝐌𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑

Feet planted in the sand, the sound of the soft waves hitting the shore — such a pleasant noise, it's a great change between the constant battles and that, but hey, I'm not complaining. Occasionally, a gentle breeze passed by and provided relief from the scorching heat.

The light blue sky, not a single cloud in sight. The gleam of the sun decorating the horizon as it radiated warmth. Suddenly, a coconut appeared in the scenery, a fireball following right after. The sphere hit the fruit, leaving only ash and dust as it disappeared.

"Order up! Coconut cream pie. Served well done!" Kai shouted, an evident smirk on his face.

"It is good to have our powers back." Zane spoke up, which grabbed all of our attention.

Jay nudged the tall blonde's arm, "Yup, you're right. And since we've all been working on our witty quips to follow every cool thing we do, I'd say we've got this final battle in the bag. Or should I say—" He sent a wink at Cole and took out his weapon. The ravenette gestured back as he launched another coconut with the help of a hand-made slingshot. "I'd be shocked if we lose." He laughed as he used lightning to make the fruit explode.

"Let me have another try!" I exclaimed excitedly while grabbing my blade that I had struck down in the sand a little earlier. I waved my hand at the Black Ninja and took the opportunity to have a small glimpse down a little at his figure(yes, he was shirtless, and yes, I was having trouble not looking at his well defined abs).

Dear masters, have mercy on me.

And with that, I looked back up as he sent me a smirk, launching another coconut in the air. I swung my sword, the end of the blade throwing a purple ball with black mist around it towards the fruit. The brown globe immediately was blasted at the impact, no more sign that it ever existed.

"You go, sis!" Jay cheered.

I cackled, observing my sabre before sticking it into the sand. "I don't know why Sensei seemed so worried yesterday. I mean, I don't feel any different."

"Maybe it was some kind of lesson for all of us?" Cole questioned, trying to stay positive and joining the group back.

"But he was specifically talking to Moki." Zane pointed out, which made my face drop into a grimace.

"Then he was wrong." Jay retorted, gently pushing me on the arm.

"Either way, we will be there if anything happens." Kai placed his hand on my shoulder, offering me a reassuring smile. He gave me a small squeeze as I returned the beam. He retracted his hand and took his blade back, diverting his gaze to the group. "Now, how about a remat–"