𝟏𝟎 | 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

𝐌𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑

I let out a huff, my hands covered with palm tree leaves. I stepped towards the almost-covered-in-sand Bounty. I placed down the laminas, trying to camouflage the ship. The sound of footsteps muted by the sand approached us. I turned my head, seeing Kai coming back from the position he was. He had gotten the responsibility to watch out for any signs of the Stone Army near our location.

"This whole island is swarming with Garmadon's indestructible Stone Army." Kai mumbled out, gesturing with his arms.

Jay, who stood next to me, also placed down a palm's leaf and then let out a laugh. "Good thing we're ninja and we know how to hide." He said proudly as he put his hands on his hips.

I took a few steps backwards, observing our work. A grimace installed itself on my face. "Yeah.. Maybe the leaves are too much, but oh, well, it doesn't seem like those rockheads are that smart anyway."

"Who wants to hide when you can fight?" Cole questioned as he threw his shovel on the ground out of frustration. "I'm getting tired of having our heads buried in the sand. I wanna fight these guys!"

The Nindroid stopped his digging and turned his head to the ravenette. "But Cole, they have no apparent weakness. It would be unwise to start a fight we cannot finish."

Thank you, Zane.

"That is why we must find the Temple of Light." Wu spoke as he stepped out of the Bounty.

He gestured us to follow him inside the camouflaged boat. We all exchanged glances before doing so. He led us to a room, where a wooden table remained with Lloyd, Misako and Julien(Zane's father). The elderly woman had waited for us before rolling the scroll she had in her hands open.

We sat down on the opposite side of her as she began to speak. "The scrolls say there is a hidden temple on the island. If you find it, it will give the Ninja pure elemental powers," she explained, jerking her head up to meet our gaze, "powers that can destroy the indestructible army."

A grin formed on Cole's face. "So you're saying we get to fight?" He let out a victory yelp. "I've got happy feet!"

Misako turned her head towards Lloyd. "And you, my son, here it is written; «For once the Green Ninja finds the instrument of peace, he will strike it and know the power of the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master»."

He raised his brow at his mother. "Ultimate Spinjitzu Master?"

"It means you will be able to invoke the power of the Golden Dragon, an ancient fighting style only practiced by the First Spinjitzu Master." The grey haired woman's explanation left us shocked and speechless.