𝟎𝟏 | 𝘀𝗻𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝐌𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑

I stood by, watching them play a video game and listening to their small noises and yells. They honestly should be worried about training, but who was I to judge? I wasn't training either. I could've asked Nya to spare with me, but she was busy at the moment.

Who's 'they'? The Ninja, of course. The 'Heros' of Ninjago.

I let out a faint chuckle, rolling my eyes at the thought. 

"Fire Strike!" Kai shouted, bringing me out of my trance. "Oh, my, gosh, is that the greatest move you've ever seen?"

Kai, the hothead of the group. If confidence, stubbornness and doesn't think before acting was a person, it would easily be him. He has chocolate brown spiked up hair. His skin is tanned with a little scar under his left eye. He's the Red Ninja, also known to 'possess' the fire element. Observing his cocky and overconfident attitude, no wonder why he got the Sword of Fire as a Golden Weapon.

"Stop trying to do it yourself. We need to attack as a team." Cole scolded the brunette, which made me divert my gaze to him.

Cole, the cake lover of the team, uptight, strategic, and most of the time, sarcastic. And when I say cake lover, I mean that he is OBSESSED with cake, especially chocolate ones — which I understand, they are the best flavors. He has shaggy black hair with some bangs hanging messily that goes actually pretty well with his hazel, almost orange eyes, and his sun-kissed skin. He is the black ninja, the one supposed to be able to control the earth element. His Golden Weapon is the Scythe of Quakes, which is pretty badass if you ask me.

"Zane, why are you wasting your special attack on me? You have to save it." Jay informed, glancing at the blondie next to him.

Jay, the zippy mouth, the most light-hearted and energetic of the Ninja. He tends to crack jokes from time to time and has a massive crush on Nya. He is also my brother, even tho we don't really look the same. He has hazelnut, almost ginger hair with some curls in it that make his freckles stand out a bit and has electric blue eyes. He's the blue ninja, the master of lighting. He possesses the Nunchucks of Lightning.

The guys let out high-pitched girly grunts as they continued to play their game. I let out a small giggle as they do, clearly amused by what I'm hearing.

"Fantastic, I am out of lives!" He groaned, throwing his head back.

"But the lesson lives on, and I am getting the hang of it!" Zane exclaimed.

Zane, the serious one. Polite, reserved, and has a little understanding when it comes to humor. He has bleach blonde hair in a flat top haircut with icy blue eyes, which are obviously beauty in one word. He has the white gi, meaning he is the White Ninja and the Elemental Master of Ice. The Shurikens of Ice are his Golden Weapon.