𝟎𝟐 | 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁

𝐌𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑

"You have nothing that holds you back? No regrets in your life?" Wu asked me sharply.

"I–.. don't really know." I responded, shrugging.

Sensei hummed, grabbing a kettle and filling a cup with tea. "With time, it will reveal itself. You must be patient and trust the people around you.'' He said, taking a sip of drink. 

"Yeah, well, it's more the people around me that doesn't give me their trust." I whispered, crossing my arms as I dropped my gaze to the floor. I turned to exit the room, slowly making my way to the courtyard to join the others.

I earned confused glances from the others, but I just chose to ignore it.

I stopedp walking, moving the parts of my body until I got a pretty good posture to shoot with my bow. I lauched an arrow at the first target. I repeated the same process with every target I pulled up as my mind wandered.

"Ninja, go!" Zane exclaimed, pulling me out of my trance as he used his Spinjitzu and traveled around the courtyard

He passed right in front of me as he left a trail of ice behind, which took me by surprise and made me shoot an arrow directly in Cole's direction while spinning around until I fell on the ice.

As he saw the dart coming his way, he cursed under his breath and used his scythe to protect himself. "Watch where you sho!–" He started to yell, but immediately cutted himself off as he saw me on the ground.

I decided not to argue back and stay silent, which gained another confused gaze from him. I heard Jay let out a confused sound as I tried to get myself back up on my feet before failing miserably.

"What?" I hear the Black Ninja mumble, staring at his hands and looking for his scythe.

I listened to Kai's grunt as he also fell on the iced floor. "This roof isn't big enough for the five of us."

"Correction. This roof isn't big enough for him." Cole spoke up, probably referring to Zane. "And also, what's up with her?"

''It's like he's in his own world. I bet he can't even hear us.'' My brother whispered, but shouted shortly after, looking at Zane, "And about my sister, I don't know.. When she came here, she just looked frustrated and probably lost in her thoughts."

The White Ninja walked towards me, offering his hand. I kindly take it, getting back up and giving him a soft smile. "Thank you."

He just nodded in response and moved away, throwing his Shurikens.

"Sensei, Zane's weird. And I mean, not only Zane but Moki is acting like it, too." I heard Kai's voice arose once again.

Okay, do they seriously think that we can't hear them?