𝟎𝟗 | 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘆

𝐌𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑

We all meet up in the control room. I stand just next to Kai, examining the hologram of the Fangblade.

''They got the first one, but there are three more, and we just need one to stop Pythor.'' She begins to explain with her arms crossed and then gesticulates her words, her gaze serious and concentrated at the three-dimensional image, ''They have a map and we don't, so the question remains, how are we gonna find them first?'' She questions while crossing her arms once again as she slightly frowns.

We furrow our brows too, thinking deeply about what to do while observing the hologram.

''I still can't get over the fact that you were the mysterious Samurai.'' Jay randomly comments, approaching Nya and placing a hand on her shoulder while she lifts an eyebrow and turns her gaze to him with a smile on her face. He lets out a small sigh, ''Is anyone else blown away like I am? Uh?'' He quizzes, turning to us.

Nya rotates her head back to us with a wide smile. I facepalm and cross my arms.

''We're over that! Can we move on?'' He exclaims, irritated while he puts his hands on his hips.

Jay gibbers while opening and closing his hand, mocking Kai, ''Someone's a little hot under the collar!'' My brother howls while placing his hands on his hips.

Zane, who's at my other side, steps forward, ''It appears his impatience is because he has not found inner peace and unlock his full potential, like you and I, Jay.'' He explains while gesturing to himself and Jay with a slight grin.

''Great observation, Mr. Roboto, but Cole and Moki haven't found it either!'' Kai defends himself.

Cole takes another glance at the hologram and his face lights up with realization, ''I got it!'' He exclaims while raising his arms up in the air.

''You've unlocked it?! Oh! Why am I the only one?!'' He whines.

I lift an eyebrow at him while placing one of my hands on my hip. My masters! He needs to calm down, it's getting quite annoying.

''No! I figured out where I recognize the Fangblade from!'' Cole explains while starting to run to the bridge, ''I have a picture of it!'' He exits the room.

''Oh! Ha-ha.. Is that it? Heh.'' Kai nervously chuckles.

I roll my eyes, remarking Cole coming back with a book in his hands, ''I got it.'' He repeats while putting the book down on the table.

He sits down and opens the album, the first page revealing the Fangblade in a form of trophy. We walk over to him to get a clearer view of the image. Jay takes the anthology as I peak my head over his shoulder to look.