𝟎𝟑 | 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗻

𝐌𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑

BANG BANG BANG

I groan at the sound, covering my ears.

Surprisingly, I actually managed to sleep.

Even I don't know how I did.

Still with my hands over my ears, I can keep hearing the gong.

''Ugh, why so early?..'' I grunt.

''Mhm, I have to go somewhere with Sensei today, so I think maybe he's going to make you guys do the chores.'' She informs, winking at me playfully

Oh yeah, I forgot to say that Nya and I are sharing a room.

''Well, if that's the case, I guess this place does need to be cleaned up. I had little trouble sleeping because of how dusty the inside of the ship is.'' I comment.

''Yeah, I heard you exit the room in the middle of the night.'' She replies.

I get out of bed, walking in the bathroom and changing into my gi.

I exit the room as I hear sensei Wu bang the gong in the guys sleeping quarter.

''Evil doesn't sleep, and neither should you.'' Wu shouts while crashing the object.

I lean against the door frame, crossing my arms, staring at them as they groan and whine.

''In order to reach your full potential, we must greet each day as an opportunity.'' He teaches.

''Okay, okay, we're up.'' Kai mutters, jumping out of bed. ''But if you want us to reach of full potential, shouldn't we at least get a full night of rest?'' 

He then proceeds to yawn and to open the wooden curtains that just fall off.

''Uhh, you call that rest? I think my back has more lumps than the mattress.'' Cole rants, stretching his arms.

''We were up so late, talking about how cool it is to have a new headquarters. I guess we lost track of time.'' Jay adds, activating the the sink inside their room as sand comes out from the spout..?

He starts to brush his teeth with his electric toothbrush as he continues to speak.

''Since the Serpentine burned down the monastery, I'm just glad we have a roof over our heads– Ack!'' My brother spits out sand from his mouth.

''What is our lesson today, sensei? Mastering the strike of the scorpion? Or perhaps the grace of a–'' He names as he does the different poses before the planks beneath him cracks and lets him fall halfway through the floor, coughing because of the dust that escapes from the impact.

𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒! ♥ C. BROOKSTONE¹On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara