𝟎𝟑 | 𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿

𝐌𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑

We were at Dareth's dojo and we were teaching Lloyd to control and focus his power. Well, more like trying to light up a light bulb with his mind, but it's still pretty cool. He twitches while trying to turn on the light bulb with a concentrated look on his face.

Jay passes right behind him, placing a hand on his upper back. "Focus, Lloyd. Control the power inside you. When you feel a surge welling up.. harness it!"

"I understand. I am in control.." He mumbles, his focus going back to the light bulb in his hands. He starts groaning and focusing real hard on turning the light on.

"Come on, Lloyd. You can do it!" Jay gives out some encouragement.

I stood next to Wu and watched him. There was a shriek before the glass shattered, leaving Lloyd enraged. "Stupid light bulb! You're putting too much pressure on me! Let me have one more try." He blames the others. We all look at him, astonished at his accusation.

"Sorry, Lloyd, that was the last light bulb." Kai responds while gesturing to the other shattered light bulbs on the ground.

"Clean up, Lloyd. We'll continue training tomorrow." Cole speaks up while handing him a broom.

Lloyd snatches it out of his hand angrily and begins beating up a punching bag with it. I sigh and push a strand of hair right behind my ear before placing my hands on my hips.

My brother sighs, his gaze falling on the floor. "What am I doing wrong, Sensei Wu? I can't seem to teach him to control his power."

Lloyd hits once again the punching bag, but the attack diverts back at him, causing him to fall on his back. "You dare to defy the Green Ninja!" He yells at it, getting more angry.

"Patience, Jay. Sometimes the greatest opponent we face is ourselves, and that's especially true of Lloyd. Remember where he came from. He's the son of Lord Garmadon. It's going to take time for him to embrace the light." Wu answers Jay with a small wise lecture.

The door slides open, revealing Nya, who is dressed very nicely with a letter in her hand. "Hey, guys!" She addresses us while waving at us with her free hand.

"Hey, Nya!" We all greet her, also waving at her.

She walks toward Jay, her hands behind her back. I smile and join the other three, but still watching the two lovebirds chatter. "Hey, Jay, wanna come by the auto body shop later?"

The guys mumble at each other, holding a small conversation. I turn my gaze to my brother and Nya. "Uh, the auto body shop?" He repeats.

"Yeah. I got a part-time job. Though I could fix up the ultra sonic raider in my off time. Maybe if you come over, I can show you what I've been working on." She offers while handing him a letter.