𝟏𝟏 | 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗹

𝐌𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑

''As we know, the Serpentine have been on low profile since your last encounter. We haven't got any activities or apparitions, until now.'' Nya speaks, walking back and forth while gesticulating with her hands.

It has been a few days since the events of the Fire Temple — things here have been sometimes more awkward than anything between Lloyd and his father — it must be pretty heavy to know that you'll have to fight your own relatives.

Oh, yeah. Another thing to remember, I am the only one who hasn't unlocked my true potential. Which is slightly irritating me.

The guys and I were pretty much training all day — before the sun started to set and we got called by Nya on the bridge. We were all lined up in front of the screen, except for Garmadon, Wu and Lloyd — who are doing whatever.

''You discovered where the fourth Fangblade is?'' Cole questions, his face lighting up.

We still aren't a hundred percent sure that the third one is in Pythor's possession. But doubts or not, we'll make sure to put our hands on one, just to prevent the arrival of an enormous serpent that absolutely eats anything and everything that is in its way. You know, just for everyone's safety.

''Not exactly, but with the monitor, I was able to find some kind of track that might lead us to them.'' Nya begins, stopping before turning to the screen. ''Bridge, show us a sonar sweep of Ninjago.'' She commands, displaying a holographic map on the screen — showing not any signs of Serpentine.

''Uh, am I the only one who doesn't see any traces of Serpentine?'' My brother asks, giving me a small glance.

''That is what you think at first sight, but when you look closer..'' She trails off while the map zooms at a certain spot which seems to have a crevice — with a red glowy dot literally inside it.

''Let me guess, the dot means the emplacement of the Serpentine.'' Kai thinks out loud, pointing at it.

''Yeah, but where is that place? I don't believe I've seen it before..'' I mumble while doing circles with my index at the fissure of the map.

''That place is the Wind's Canyon, where every night strong winds appear. It is basically suicide to go through. But at daytime, the strong winds turn into soft and refreshing breezes.'' She answers while gazing at me before trailing her eyes back down at the map. ''My hypothesis is that the Serpentine are staying the night there since it is already sunset and they'll need go pass through that.''

''There's a high chance that they are transporting the Fangblades with them.'' Zane informs.

''Now that isn't really a smart move.'' Jay mutters to himself, earning a small chuckle from me.