Christmas gift (age:12)

Christmas eve, the one night a year everyone in the castle was in a good mood. Which was strange, since half the time hardly anyone was in a good mood. Must be the season of giving, or in the villains case, the season of receiving.

You however, sat at your desk in a lovely sparkly dress of (f/c) with a white fuzzy white trim around the ends. It was getting late into the evening, the sun was sowly going down over the hrison. But you were hard at work finishing your greatest present yet. With a pencil in hand, you began to finish writing the last few lines of the amazing story you had come up with.

That is until a knock on the door distracted you. "(y/n) you almost ready to go?" you could tell by the cold voice it was Frollo.

You turned your head and watched as the door knob turned. "Dont come in!" you shouted, not wanting anyone to see your gift till the gift exchange.

"Why ever not, you're not hiding something are you?" you watched as it creeked open just a crack.

"No but I am working on finishing your Christmas present!" you trun and fold yourself over the papers on your desk in case he enters.

"Very well. But hurry it up, we need to be out of here in 10 minutes."

"Do I have to go?" you complained. Every year you were forced to go to church for Chritmas Eve mass.

"Not unless you wish to miss out on a vist with your brother."

Your eyes wided a bit, how could you forget about Quasimodo. With a sigh you shout "Fine, i'll be down in a minute."

"Will meet you at the stables." he then shuts the door fully behind him and proceed down the hallway.

you listened as the footsteps got further away. You breathe a sigh of relief as you look down at your now scattered paper. You write down the last few words as quickly as possible before getting up. You grab the stack of papers and slide them into one of the desk drawers full of other papers of your story.

You then grab your winter jacket that was resting on the back of your chair. It was a nice red color and lined with fake fur on the inside. You then walk over to your door and grab a small blue tote bag with a snowflake pattern. Inside was your magic mirror, a wallet with some emergency money, mittens, and a box with Quasi's gift.

With everything you need in hand, you make your way down to the stable. You hadent relised till you got outside, but it had started to snow. The ground was covered in a thin, white blanket. You pull your hood over your head and place your mittens on, forgetting how cold it was in the winter.

The walk to the stables wasent far. Just out the back door of the castle, past the guarden and down the hill. It was a grand structure with everything a horse could dream off. The humongous door was open, casting light out onto the snow. You entered to find Gothel and Frollo talking to eachother on their respective horses.

Inbetween them was Lafou holding Penelope's lead. She was your hore that you received for your birthday last year. She had a golden brown coat and chocolate brown main.

"Thanks Lafou" you said as you entered.

He turned to you "no problem." and handed you the lead befor leaving. You took it and peated Penelope. "Good girl." you greeted her before pulling yourself up onto the saddle.

Once situated Gothel looked over at you "you ready to go my flower."

You were about to nodd when something felt off. You turned to look at her "wait, why are you coming? You never come to church."

She looked saddened by your comment "what, can your favroite Aunt not spend time with her two faroite people in the world on this joyus holiday."

You turned to face forward and stuck out your tongue. You couldent undrsatnd why they fell for eachother. Ok so maybe you understood a little, two people, each taking in a child on for them to betray them then fall from a tall structure. Sometimes you wish they just cut to the wedding instead of constantly giving eachothere love looks.