The bells of notre dame (age:6)

(thanks to @FangedNinjaKid5 for giving me the push to finish the chapter. This is a long one but I had a lot of fun writing it so I hope you enjoy.

It was 8 am on Friday morning and you were still sleeping. Yesterday was a long day, full of learning and fooling around. But now you were tired and wanted to sleep in. Unfortunately that never happened. It wasn't long before Gothel came with her wake up call.

A light knock could be hard before your bedroom door opens "raise and shine, y/n."

You ignore her by rolling over, facing the stone wall.

"Come on, up and atom." She said going to your dresser and pulling out a rather nice looking f/c dress with black leggings and white socks.

You pull the blanket over your head "five more minutes."

"Not today. Besides You've slept in long enough, your uncle is waiting downstairs."

"Why?" You ask rather cranky.

"Don't you remember, your going on a field trip today." She said excitedly.

When the words "field trip" hit your ears, you sit up in bed "field trip?" You ask, still sleepy.

"Yes, Now put this on." She placed the dress neatly on your bed before heading out of the room to let you change. It was a plain dress with a zipper in the back. Only you never wear it unless it was for something special like a party, or Holliday. Which made you wonder, where would you might be going. You change out of your striped pajamas and into the nice outfit. You tried to get the zipper but your arms couldn't reach it. So, you head to the door to ask your aunt for help. Sure enough, Gothel was standing right outside.

"Help please" you say, turning around and pointing to the zipper.

Gothle zips up your dress before spinning you around "why, you look so beautiful. Even more so than aunt Grimhilda."

"Really?" You ask as you take her now outstretched hand.

"Mhm," she nodded as you both made your way to the castle entrance.  Once down in the castle's entrance, she opened the large door and outside was your uncle Claud holding a basket with his horse snowball.

"Ah there you both are." He greeted, in his usual mellow voice. He looked like he had been waiting a while but didn't seem to mind.

"We're are we going?" You asked with excitement and you began to pull away from your aunt's grasp.

"That's a surprised my dear." He responded with a smile before looking up at Gothel.

"You'll be careful right? She barely knows the outside world, what if something happens?"

"She'll be fine Gothel, we talked this over several times. She ready, besides she's with me, no one would dare question a judge."

"Sure.." she then mumbled "a judge who keep his adoptive son in a bell tower."

"What was that?" He questioned in a more serious tone.

"Nothing, just that I want you both to be safe." She then bent down and pulled you into a hug. "You be good for your uncle now, follow any command he gives you." She then place a kiss on your head before standing up

"I will!" You say with a smile. She then releases you for her hold and you head straight for snowball. Any chance you got you would go down to the stable and help lafo take care of the horses. Your uncle was your favorite, with his black and white coat. You had not ridden him much, then again he was the only you rode on the very rare occasion that lessons would be outside.

"Hey boy!" You greeted him and he gave a small ney as if to say he was excited to see you as well. He lowered his head so you could pet him, but you had to stand on your tiptoes to reach him. "Good boy!" You say with a smile.