Circus (age:4)

You sat in your room playing with your toys. It was late in the afternoon and You were currently have a tea party with a stuffed bunny and teddy bear.

"Would you like some tea Mrs. Molly?" You ask the little bunny.

You make her nod and pour tea in her cup.

"How about you Mr. Cuddles?" You ask the teddy bear.

He nods and you pour him some tea. As you do so, a fimiler tune comes from the window.

"Hold on." You stay to them and place the teapot on the play table. You then head to the window and peek outside. Your face lit up as you saw magical train tracks appear. Coming from the woods was a familiar train by the name of Casey jr. This only meant one thing, your uncle ringmaster was stoping by for a visit. It had been almost a year since you have seen him and you couldn't wait. You immediately race for the door and head downstairs, you couldn't wait to see him and all the animals. On your way down you passed by uncle coachman.

"Where are you off to in such a rush?" He asked.

"Where is he? Uncle ringmaster." You stop and ask.

"He's in the living room, but be gentle he just walked in." He called as you rushed down the hall.

You didn't care for the last part, you just ran straight to the living room. In the liveingroom sat your aunt grimhilde, and your uncles Stromboli, honest John, and most importantly, the ringmaster.

"uncle ringmaster!" You shouted coming into the room.

"Ah There's my little star!" He said. Once you were over to him he lifted you up and placed you on his lap. "I trust you have been behaving while I was gone."

"Yes." You respond with a cheery smile.

"Then I guess you deserve a treat." He slimed as he pulled out a small yellow ticket "how would you like to see the circus tonight?"

You lit up with delight "Really?"

"Indeed, my workers are putting the tent up as we speak." He handed you the ticket. You held onto it as if it were to blow off in the wind.

"Well what do you say to your uncle?" Grimhilde said, trying to get you to be polite.

"Thank you!"

"You're welcome, my little star." He said as he patted you on the head.

"Anyways you were saying something about traveling through Andalasia." Stromboli said, interrupting the moment.

"Right, I was traveling though andalasia and you'll never guess who showed up."

"Who?" Honest asked.

"That awful golden ring circus from enchancia. Could you believe it, and the same weekend I was in that kingdom as well. It wasn't the only time it happened while I was on tour, also in New York, Corona, Avalor-" He went on and on and told many stories making the conversations lasted for a good two hours before they all decided it was enough.

"Well y/n" he asked getting up and placing you on his hip "how would you like to see the animals?"

"Yes please!"

He gave you a smile as you both headed out the door and over to casey jr. Because some of the animals were dangerous you could only view them from the windows of their train cars. Each species was separated in their respective train car. You saw Bears, kangaroos, hippos, tigers, giraffes, camels, horses, zebras, but your favorites were the elephants. They sat in a large orange cart that you were allowed inside of.

Inside were 5 elephants in the car, 4 on the left and 1 on the right. On the left were elements dressed in maroon, blue, green and orange.

"Gooday lady's, I hope you're all ready for tonight's performance ?" He asked from the doorway.