"I'll pass for now. I have cold because of yesterday's rain", I gave her a sad smile. "You have cold eonnie? Wait for a minute", she ran towards the convenience store and came back with a cold medicine. "Take care of yourself, eonnie. I don't know why but you are always in hurry", she gazed at me with concern.

She's still the same.

I waved her a goodbye and got into the bus heading to Beakwang High before the tears could fall of my eyes in front of her.  I was really missing her so much that I dreamt of her yesterday. Seeing her definitely made me feel better.

Today was the day, I got to enter the Beakwang High without hiding like always. I was officially a member of the band so I was allowed to enter the all boys school. I was nervous because as I entered I was getting a lot of unwanted attention. I kept my head down and increased my pace towards the band room, mentally cursing myself for not asking Eungyeol to come and pick me up from the school gate.

"Excuse me, who are you?"

I looked up when I saw a guy standing on my way. I was about to speak but he said, "don't be alarmed. I'm the student council secretary so I'm here to help"

"I'm the new member of first love memory manipulators"

"A girl?", He questioned as murmurs started to spread among the small crowd.

"Stop suffocating my girlfriend, you brats", my eyes widened when I heard Hyunyul's words. He pulled his arm around my shoulder and scared off the crowd within a second.

"Can you leave?", He glared at the student council secretary and pulled me with him before getting his answer.

After we got a little far, I lightly elbowed his stomach making him remove his hand from my shoulder, "Since when did I became your girlfriend?", I raised my eyebrow with my hands on my hips. "Ah-", he ran his hands over his hair awkwardly as I caught his red ears, "It was the only option to keep you away from unwanted attention. They are scared of me you know"

"Arraseo, let's go inside now", I laughed at his tactics.

With that the first practice of first love memory manipulators begin. Except for Yi-chan being late for practice everything was good considering it was the first day.

After the practice ended we all made our way back to home while discussing about the practice. Hyunyul amd Si-guk were speaking about the last song. A kurt Cobain song which was really hard to master. Almost everyone wanted to change it but Yi-chan keep insisting that Sekyung wanted him to sing the song. Si-guk was annoyed at Yi-chan, "She purposely chose that song so you make fun of yourself on stage"

"She isn't that type of girl, okay?", Yi-chan stomped towards Si-guk to fight.

But God knows what got into Eungyeol. He started to scream that we needed to trust the front man for once. Yi-chan was gazing at him like a proud father for standing up for him.

"You think it'll work?", Si-guk asked me. "Who knows! It's Yi-chan, we are talking about", I answered.

"That guy's unpredictable", Seabeom adds.

"What's going on there?", Majoo pointed out the crowd near us. We all walked near out of curiosity. It was a girl on a scooter.

But as soon as she removed her helmet, she waved her hand and called out Yi-chan, who was standing beside me with his jaw on the floor.

"Sekyung-ah, what brings you here?"

Sekyung?

Choi Sekyung?

She looked adorable. No wonder boys were head over heels for her. She pulled out some amusement park tickets and looked at us, "Want to come together? I prepared your tickets as well", she smiled at the guys but then her eyes fell on me, "Nugu?(who)"

"Our band's main vocalist, Yeon Yi-joo", Yi-chan introduces me before I could myself.

"Nice to meet you, Yi-joo. I'm Choi Sekyung", she held her hand forward.

I extended my hand to shake her hand with a smile on my face, "I finally get to meet you, Sekyung"

Yi-joo's position

Yi-joo's position. Yi-chan shifts a little towards Eungyeol.