just a taste (3) | yourrage x fanum

Start from the beginning

"i'm not sure about that breed..." he made an awkward laugh along, dying down when he saw josh wasn't laughing along.

his face showed an expression that he wanted to ask him questions.

"why not?"

"i got attacked by one when i lived in the bronx. walked outside and boom- that motherfucker knocked me out my own damn shoes." he explained, "i got the bite marks in my back leg."

"creed is not like that- he's well trained. i had him since he was a baby."

fanum listened while he went over to the couch to finally watch the movie with him, taking a scoop of his beans and rice.

"he's six, he's a light maple syrup color, he's very talkative..." he trailed off to see the other lowkey went into space, eating his food like he was in flight mode.

he smacked his lips together, seeing he's really overthinking it. he probably got thoughts and concerns on top of it.

"look," he tapped his thigh, "if you're still uncomfortable of me bringing him, i can tell him places where to go and not to go."

fanum nods at the decision, "i'm just nervous."

"you shouldn't. it should be fine, i promise." he kissed his forehead, letting the boy lean on shoulder to continue watching the movie.

"he got a fucking dog." fanum started the conversation to kai and chris while they were chewing down the chipotle.

"what's wrong with it? i think that's nice, i would get one if i wasn't allergic." chris said, swallowing his food.

"then why you did an photoshoot with dogs?" kai questioned him.

"i popped a whole lot of allergy medicine before taking that. that's the only i can get near them." chris answered.

"y'all that's not the point right now!" he exclaimed, making the two boys giving him a distasteful look.

"you yelling." kai mugged.

"sorry..." he said, "i'm just nervous about this situation. i'm not good with dogs."

"approach him with kindness, like with your guard down." kai suggested, "couldn't be me, i can't get them around me."

"then how you gonna question me about my photoshoot and you're allergic to them also?"

"shut the fuck up."

fanum let his friends bicker when he felt himself going into head, trying to convince himself that it would be fine.

he knew the fear was taking over and he didn't want that to happen. he promised the older he would do the meeting up.

he chewed on his food again, sighing as it was still commotion going on between the other two parties. kai flipped the finger at chris and accidentally dropped the metal fork on the glass table.

fanum looked, seeing kai was a little irritated at the interaction.

"imma let you rock because i don't wanna to go there." kai waved him off, "petty ass argument."